Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] RaGEZONE SimCity server

Reaction score
Hi, as I mentioned here! it would be pretty cool to have a server to play on, I am thinking of making one for how ever many people decided they would like to play. Before you mention "Haven't we had this in the past?" I am pretty sure there was a server for the new Simcity in the past, but I am pretty sure the activity on that was pretty low.. That's why I am creating a new one for people to play on!

First I am just looking for numbers on how many people would actually play this.. Just reply with that you would play, a map suggestion and your Origin ID. Obviously the map with the most votes will be chosen to play on the server (depending if a server gets the majority vote.)

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Origin ID: Spacesock
Map suggestion: Whitewater Valley

Also might be helpful to know what server it will be on,

P.s Make sure you add a thread tag when creating a thread. Done it for you this time but make sure you do it next time.

FatalLulz

Last edited:
Reaction score
Origin ID: Spacesock
Map suggestion: Whitewater Valley

Also might be helpful to know what server it will be on,

P.s Make sure you add a thread tag when creating a thread. Done it for you this time but make sure you do it next time.
Sorry forgot about that, I usually play on the Antarctic server, but I could change for others..

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My origin ID is; FatalLulz and I would definitely play! :D I might not be the best so far :C But I would certainly be a very active user. It would be a great idea, whether it be official or not :)

Count me in amigo.

Back