Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] RaGEZONE member's Steam ID's

Reaction score
Steam ID : The Real Draken

Arma 2 both DLC's
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Dead Island
Dead Island: Epidemic
Skyrim
Fallout 4
Fallout NV
Max Payne 3
Payday 2
Sanctum 2
Smite
The Division
Tomb Raider
Torchlight II
TWD

Reaction score
Steam ID: droppyiam

Game list:

I have most of these games (99% of those of the list) on another harddrive, so I can send to this one anytime.

ziLaakj - [PC] RaGEZONE member's Steam ID's - RaGEZONE Forums

I have most of these games (99% of those of the list) on another harddrive, so I can send to this one anytime.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Look at my games list yourself

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Easier to look at the list.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Friend Code: 27582716

Steam Profile:
Steam Name: bog7
Games Owned: 345
[3D Organon Anatomy | Enterprise Edition][10 Second Ninja][11-11 Memories Retold][20XX][A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX][Aberoth][ACE COMBAT™ ASSAULT HORIZON Enhanced Edition][AER Memories of Old][Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers][Alice: Madness Returns][Alien Breed 2: Assault][Alien Breed 3: Descent][Alien Breed: Impact][Alpha Protocol][America's Army: Proving Grounds][Anachronox][Anarchy Arcade][A New Beginning - Final Cut][Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie][Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures][Anodyne][Another Perspective][AquaNox][AquaNox 2: Revelation][Arma 2][Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead][Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta (Obsolete)][Aseprite][Asteria][A Story About My Uncle][Bastion][Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition][Batman: Arkham City GOTY][Batman: Arkham City™][Battlegrounds of Eldhelm][Battlestations: Midway][Besiege][Binary Domain][Bionic Commando][Bionic Commando Rearmed][BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien][Bit Blaster XL][Blacklight: Retribution][Blades of Time][Blender][Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain][Borderlands 2][Borderless Gaming][Bot Land][Breach of Contract Reloaded][Breath of Death VII][Broforce][Bully: Scholarship Edition][Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box][Call of Duty: WWII][Call of Duty: WWII - Multiplayer][Cartoon Strike][Castle Crashers][Cave Story+][Celeste][Chivalry: Medieval Warfare][Chuck's Challenge 3D][Cities in Motion 2][City of Steam: Arkadia][Clickteam Fusion 2.5][Closure][Cockroach Simulator][Codename CURE][COH2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West][Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising][Company of Heroes][Company of Heroes - Legacy Edition][Company of Heroes 2][Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts][Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor][Cook, Serve, Delicious!][Counter-Strike][Counter-Strike: Condition Zero][Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes][Counter-Strike: Global Offensive][Counter-Strike: Source][Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy][Crazy Taxi][CroNix][Crusaders of Light][Crypt][Crysis 2 Maximum Edition][Cthulhu Saves the World][Cyberdrome][Daikatana][Darksiders][Darksiders Warmastered Edition][DARK SOULS™: Prepare To Die Edition][DCS World Steam Edition][Dead Island][Dead Island: Epidemic][Deadlight][Deadlight Original Soundtrack][Deadly Sin 2][Dead Space][Death Ray Manta][Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten][Defiance][Delta Force 2][Deponia][Descent: Road to Legend][Destination Sol][Destiny 2][Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Pre-Order Pack][Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon][Deus Ex: Human Revolution][Deus Ex: Invisible War][Deus Ex: The Fall][Diabolic][DiRT 3 Complete Edition][Dirty Bomb][Dismal Swamp DLC][DisplayFusion][Divine Souls][Dizzel][DLC Quest][Double Action: Boogaloo][Double Dragon Neon][Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen][DRAGON BALL FighterZ][DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE][Dragon Saga][Dragons and Titans][Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition][Dungeon Defenders][Dungeon Hearts][Dungeons & Dragons Online®][Dustforce][Dystopia][Echoes+][Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes][Enderal: Forgotten Stories][Eternal Senia][Evergarden][Evoland][Expeditions: Conquistador][F.E.A.R.][F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin][F.E.A.R. 3][F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point][F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate][Fable - The Lost Chapters][Fable III][Far Cry][Far Cry 2][Far Cry 2: Fortunes Pack][Far Cry® 3][Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon][FarSky][Fight The Dragon][FINAL FANTASY IX][FINAL FANTASY V][FINAL FANTASY VII][FINAL FANTASY VIII][FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION][Finding Teddy][Finding Teddy Soundtrack][Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike][Foul Play][FTL: Faster Than Light][Galaxy on Fire 2™ Full HD][Game Character Hub][GameMaker: Studio][GameMaker: Studio Android][GameMaker: Studio Mac OS X][GameMaker: Studio Professional][Garry's Mod][Gas Guzzlers Extreme][Gauntlet™][Gizmo][Goat Simulator][Gone Home][Gothic Playable Teaser][GRID][GTGD S1 More Than A Gamer][GTGD S2][GTGD S3 How To Make A Game][Guardians of Middle-earth][Gun Monkeys][Gunpoint][Gunslingers][Guns of Icarus Online][GunZ 2: The Second Duel][Hacknet][Half-Life 2: Deathmatch][Half-Life 2: Episode One][Half-Life 2: Lost Coast][Half-Life Deathmatch: Source][Hammerwatch][Hellbound: Survival Mode][Hell Yeah!][Hereafter][Hero Siege][Hitman 2: Silent Assassin][Hitman: Absolution][Hitman: Blood Money][Hitman: Codename 47][Hitman: Contracts][HOARD][Home][Homefront][Horizon][Horizon Chase Turbo][HTML5 Exporter for Clickteam Fusion 2.5][Immortal Redneck][Incredipede][Indie Game: The Movie][Infinity Wars - Animated Trading Card Game][INK][Insurgency][Interstellar Marines][Jagged Alliance: Crossfire][Jet Set Radio][Joe Danger 2: The Movie][Journey of a Roach][Just Cause][Just Cause 2][Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod][Kingdoms Rise][KRUNCH][Last Day of June][Legacy of Kain: Defiance][Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver][Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2][Legend of Dungeon][Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm][Limited Edition][LUFTRAUSERS][Maestro][Magical Diary][Magic Duels][Magicka][Magicka: Vietnam][Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency][MapleStory 2][Marmoset Hexels 3][Mech C][Medal of Honor(TM) Multiplayer][Medal of Honor(TM) Single Player][Medal of Honor Pre-Order][Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms][Mega Man 11 / Rock Man 11][Mega Man Legacy Collection][Mega Man X Legacy Collection / ROCKMAN X ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION][Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 / ROCKMAN X ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION 2][METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN][Metro 2033][Mighty No. 9][Millidor][MilMo][Mini Ninjas][Minion Masters][Mirai][Mirror's Edge][Mitos.is: The Game][MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY][Monaco][Mortal Kombat Kollection][Mortal Royale][MU Legend][Murder Miners][Nation Red][Natural Selection 2][NEO Scavenger][NeuroVoider][Neverwinter][NiGHTS into Dreams...][No More Room in Hell][Nosgoth][Nuclear Dawn][Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee][Offspring Fling!][Oldage][One Ping Only][One Way Heroics][On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One][On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two][Orcs Must Die!][Orcs Must Die! 2][ORION: Prelude][Out of the Park Baseball 14][Override][Override: Mech City Brawl - Season Pass][Oxenfree][PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+][Paladins][Paladins - Public Test][Papers, Please][Papo & Yo][Path of Exile][Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3][Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4][Prison Architect][Project Warlock][Puddle][Race The Sun][Realm Royale][Realm Royale - Test Server][Rebel Forces][Receiver][Red Faction: Armageddon][Renegade Ops][Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER][Retro City Rampage™ DX][Reus][Ring of Elysium][Risen 2 - Dark Waters][Rise of Nations: Extended Edition][Risk of Rain][Rocksmith][Rogue Legacy][Rome: Total War][RPG Maker VX Ace][RPG Maker VX Ace - Futuristic Tiles Resource Pack][RPG Maker VX Ace - High Fantasy Main Party Pack I][RPG Maker VX Ace - Royal Tiles Resource Pack][RPG Maker VX Ace - Rural Farm Tiles Resource Pack][RPG Maker VX Ace - Tyler Warren RPG Battlers - 1st 50][RPG Maker VX Ace - Tyler Warren RPG Battlers - 2nd 50][RPG Maker VX Ace - Zombie Survival Graphic Pack][RPG Maker XP][Sacred 2 Gold][Sacred Gold][Saints Row 2][Saints Row: The Third][Saints Row IV][Sanctum][Sanctum 2][Savant - Ascent][scram][Scribblenauts Unlimited][Seeker][SEGA Bass Fishing][SEGA Mega Drive & Genesis Classics][Serious Sam 3: BFE][Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta)][Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun][Shadow Warrior Classic Redux][Shank 2][Shenmue I & II][SHENZHEN I/O][Shotgun Legend][Skyborn][Skyrim High Resolution Texture Pack][Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)][Slain: Back from Hell][Slay the Spire][Snapshot][Solstice][Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection][Sonic Adventure DX][Sonic Generations][SOULCALIBUR VI][South Park: The Fractured but Whole - Relics of Zaron][South Park: The Fractured but Whole - Season Pass][South Park The Fractured But Whole][South Park™: The Stick of Truth™][Space Channel 5: Part 2][Spelunky][Spoiler Alert][Spriter: Adventure Platformer Pack][Spriter: Basic Platformer Pack][Spriter: Game Effects Pack][Spriter: Run N' Gun Pack][Spriter Pro][Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy][StarBreak][Stardew Valley][StarDrive][Stardust][Star Ruler][Stealth Bastard Deluxe][SteamWorld Dig][Steel Alcimus][Street Fighter V NEW CFN Beta][Strider][Strike Suit Zero][Strike Vector][Super Bit Blaster XL][Super Charged Skin Pack][Superfrog HD][Super Meat Boy][Super Win the Game][Surgeon Simulator][Sweet Lily Dreams][Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan][SYNTHETIK][Tactical Craft Online][Team Fortress 2][Teeworlds][Terraria][The Basement Collection][The Binding of Isaac][The Bottom of the Well][The Bridge][The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav][The Elder Scrolls Online][The Elder Scrolls Online - Elsweyr][The Elder Scrolls Online - Morrowind][The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim][The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard][The Final Station][The Last Remnant][The Lord of the Rings: War in the North][The Lord of the Rings Online™][The Lost Crown][The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot][The Typing of The Dead: Overkill][The Way of Life Free Edition][The Whispered World][The Whispered World Special Edition][The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition][The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt][The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass][The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - New Finisher Animations][Thief Gold][Thunder Wolves][TIS-100][Titan Quest][Titan Quest Anniversary Edition][Toki Tori 2+][Tomb Raider][Torment: Tides of Numenera][Totally Reliable Delivery Service Beta][Total War: EMPIRE - Definitive Edition][Total War: MEDIEVAL II - Definitive Edition][To the Moon][Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money][Transformice][Trine][Trine 2][Tropico 4][Turbo Dismount][Type:Rider][Uncanny Valley][Unfolding Engine: Paint a Game][Universe Sandbox Legacy][Unturned][Unturned - Early Access][Uriel's Chasm][Vertiginous Golf][Viking: Battle for Asgard][Viktor][Vintage Hero][Volgarr the Viking][Warframe][Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition][War Robots][War Thunder][WarZone Flashpoint][Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic][Wasteland 2][Wasteland 2: Director's Cut][Wizard of Legend][World of Guns: Gun Disassembly][Worm.is: The Game][Worms Armageddon][Worms Blast][Worms Crazy Golf][Worms Pinball][Worms Revolution][Worms Ultimate Mayhem][Yet Another Zombie Defense][You Have to Win the Game][Zeno Clash][Zombie Driver HD]
Wrote a lil' script for those of you with too many games.. paste it into the console on your "All Games" page:
Code:
var myGames=document.getElementsByClassName("gameListRowItemName");var myList="";for (i=0; i<=myGames.length-1; i++){    myList += "["    myList += myGames[i].innerText;    myList += "]"}console.log(myList);
Add me dude! :zippy:

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
389 games.

Profile:

Feel free to add me if you like :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow, mommy's credit card must be taking some strain. Does she also send Doritos and Mountain Dew down to you in the basement?

Lmfao. Thankfully I use my own card. But I also stream and stuff. Also use Steam Link on my Pi to play on my TV.

My Steam
Value: $25445 ($7204 with sales)
Games owned: 9703 (Technically 10,259)
Games played: 1255 (12%)
Hours on record: 11,680.3h

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow, mommy's credit card must be taking some strain. Does she also send Doritos and Mountain Dew down to you in the basement?
no i buy them self :) it seems i have more games

Value $25612
Games owned 6,763
Games played: 866 games played
Hours on record: 11,111h11

Back