Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ PC ] Rocket League

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Soooooooo, my friends conned me into buying Rocket League.

Have to say I thought it was a pretty crappy game to begin with, but now I'm addicted and I find it's actually pretty decent given the challenge it presents.

Does anyone else play this?

Comment below:

1. What do you like about the game?
2. What do you think could improve?
3. Do you play competitively?
4. What mechanics do you find unique about Rocket League?
5. Do you find the training modes useful?
6. Have you tried experimental and snow day modes?
7. Do you think there are any other modes that could be added to the game?

Also, if you want to play together, PM me with your IGN and I'll add you! ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never played this game before is it any good? i have heard about it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Ducking LOVE ROCKET LEAGUE OMG. I just wish I would stop making so many silly errors and could actually do aerials, that's the weakest point of my game.
haha sounds pretty good to me i'll be sure to check it out :)

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Love rocket league as well, i sometimes play competitively here and there but most of the time i play snowy days. Im all about the puck. Oh and never did training like it matters anyways after awhile you get use to the mechanics and start making some fancy shots. Got most of my hats to 50 goals and a couple at 100. One word describe the game i would say its fun, lotta stuff you can do but one thing i didnt quite like was the fact that you can only change your car cosmetically. I wish you can upgrade engines and stuff but other than that i love the game definitely recommend it to anyone whos bored and willing to try something different. As for Junkers i suggest you double tap a/x and tilt analog down a little and fully boost (This is for when the ball/puck stays in the air for awhile like ufo-ing) they're other methods as well but im sure you knew that already :). You get the hang of aerial after a couple trys when the ball is in the air for awhile, love the wall aerials the most. ezpz points :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've had my eye on this game, it seems really interesting, looking to buy it!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Considering to buy it too aparently theres a basketball mode too now or was that fake?
No, that's true actually!

Back