Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Need for Speed

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

as you know, today was released PC version of new Need for Speed in Europe. What do you think so far about it? What do you like on it and what not?

In my opinion it's very easy. On the beginning I purchased Subaru BRZ Premium (2014) and after 1 hour of playing I was able to purchase all visual upgrades and 1st level of all engine upgrades. With this performace I won every single competition without any problems. Now after 4 hours of playing I have also BMW M3 E92 with same modifications - full visual upgrades and also 1st rank of all engine parts. I was expecting that I will need to play it a little bit more to get another car with such upgrades. Currently is my BMW on 650 HP with accteleration something above 3.40 s to 100 km/h and maximum speed over 300 km/h.

I was expecting a little bit more from this game, more visual tuning options, something like combination of Underground 2 and Most Wanted/Undercover. Really annoying are restriction on parts - for example, I purchased some after-market splitter and then I wanted to purchase new front bumper. It didn't all me to purchase it and it told me, that this bumper is not compatible with my current splitter. But you cannot equip stock part back on car, you must remove all visual upgrades from car and then you can purchase new bumper, it's kinda weird and annoying. And this is happening for all parts, not just for bumpers.

I am looking forward for new content, hope they will add more cool cars and more visual tuning options. I would like to see in game for example Audi RS6 and more Mercedes, e.g. CLA and maybe also some SUVs and off-roads. They could also extend map and add some forest/off-road locations.

You can post some screens from your garage :): I will add some soon.

If you would like to add me on Origin, my nick is the same as here :wink:

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nothing special, just a simple M3 E46, M3 E92 and M4 F82.

FWp2b7r - [PC] Need for Speed - RaGEZONE Forums

uQlsxDC - [PC] Need for Speed - RaGEZONE Forums

EImGLJY - [PC] Need for Speed - RaGEZONE Forums

When I will have more time I will play a little bit more with them :):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I play this. This is cool. :) the missions are slightly hard to accomplish tho..

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I play this. This is cool. :) the missions are slightly hard to accomplish tho..

Well, in my opinion it's very easy. For example - Time Trials with Hard difficulty - I am already in the finish line and still got ~30-60 seconds more to complete event successfully :D: On drift events I have always double points what are required to finish it. They could make it a little bit harder. Or at least add option to change difficulty.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Is it a good game? I have seen it being advertised, You see I've been in to 'Need for Speed' for quite some time. Although over the past few months I haven't really taken any interest in it at all, If I hear more good reviews I may well purchase the game.

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it a good game? I have seen it being advertised, You see I've been in to 'Need for Speed' for quite some time. Although over the past few months I haven't really taken any interest in it at all, If I hear more good reviews I may well purchase the game.

For now I wouldn't spent money for it. I bought it only because I wanted to customize BMW M3 E92 since I have it in real and I am looking for some ideas how to customize the real one. I thought it will be like U2 with much better graphics, but I think it doesn't even have 1/2 of tuning options what were in U2. On some cars you don't have any bumpers, headlights, mirrors, side skirts, diffusers what are in game (that custom ones) looks really weird. However, wrap editor is really cool, but they should add new parts for almost each car.

Also there is one thing what piss me off - you are not able to adapt front mask of the car, for example, E92 has that ugly chrome mask and it looks really bad, I wanted to change it to black or something, but it's not possible. Also I wanted to add some wraps on spoiler, but it's not possible too.

So, if you don't want to purchase it only becuase of customization of cars, go for it, if you are like me, wait until they will add more options.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That's quite funny actually because I was only thinking to purchase it because of the fact customization of the cars, You have M3 E92? That's cool man.

But hey thanks for the heads up, If not for you I probably would if been wasting money.

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's quite funny actually because I was only thinking to purchase it because of the fact customization of the cars, You have M3 E92? That's cool man.

But hey thanks for the heads up, If not for you I probably would if been wasting money.

It's not M3, only E92 3.0 325 xi. But it's almost the same with less HP :D:

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never give up on yourself man it will happen. It just takes time

I am not giving up anything. But here where I live you are glad, when your monthly income is above 1000 euro (also when you are a programmer). So if I will want to purchase for example new M4, I will have to work 5 years and don't spent anything from it :D:

And back to the topic. The latest update what comes out on 30th of March is a step forward in my opinion. They added some new parts for couple of cars, I also like new wrap editor and option to share your design of car with the community. Here you can find some really cool designs for your car and get some inspiration. There is also a new type of event - drag racing, but I didn't try it yet. Update also include 3 new cars - 2 hot rods (I am not fan of this cars) and new GT-R 2017. I really don't understand, why did they add this new GT-R since in game were already ~4 GT-Rs and especially when it's almost the same as the GT-R what was already in game. And also GT-R 2017 doesn't have any custom parts so you can't customize it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am not giving up anything. But here where I live you are glad, when your monthly income is above 1000 euro (also when you are a programmer). So if I will want to purchase for example new M4, I will have to work 5 years and don't spent anything from it :D:

And back to the topic. The latest update what comes out on 30th of March is a step forward in my opinion. They added some new parts for couple of cars, I also like new wrap editor and option to share your design of car with the community. Here you can find some really cool designs for your car and get some inspiration. There is also a new type of event - drag racing, but I didn't try it yet. Update also include 3 new cars - 2 hot rods (I am not fan of this cars) and new GT-R 2017. I really don't understand, why did they add this new GT-R since in game were already ~4 GT-Rs and especially when it's almost the same as the GT-R what was already in game. And also GT-R 2017 doesn't have any custom parts so you can't customize it.
The m3 is totally a wicked car. Half a million from where I leave in. But.... I don't think it very powerful for a half a million car. But it all depends on your feel..

Back