Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC][Steam] Faeria- CCG

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"Faeria combines the core values of Strategy Card Games together with a Living Board, giving you the ability to shape the board as you play to create mind-blowing strategies. Each game of Faeria is not only unique, beautiful and fast-paced but also highly competitive with upcoming features such as an observer mode and integrated tournaments. Faeria is a 1-on-1 turn based game embedded with an online platform where you can challenge other players. Faeria has been designed to immerse you in a world filled with legends of old. Everything has been built to make you feel at ease when you play Faeria. The board, the illustrations and the music have been praised by the community!" -

Is anyone playing this game? It is a Collectible Card Game ( CCG ) that was released recently on Steam. You get some extra perks if you get recruited, you just have to open your friend list and put the name of the one that recruited you in the 'who recruited you' field. My nickname is 'Giggle' ( without the inverted commas ), so you can type that there if you want to get some extra card packs. There are also some extra codes to get even more cards, just add me as your friend too so I can send them to you.

MrMayDay - [PC][Steam] Faeria-  CCG - RaGEZONE Forums

I am mostly playing the Pandora ( Arena ) mode lately since my card collection is fairly small and I find this mode quite entertaining. Plus, even in the worst case scenario you don't lose much even if you get 0 wins. Totally worth it in my view. What's everyone's thoughts about the game so far ?

Hi @Ben, you have been tagged here. :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben
Back