Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Suggest me Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I got good dedi and im already hosting BOI server on it.
Could someone suggest me some more good gaming servers that can get big player database?
Except WOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: Suggest me Game

It doesn't depend on what game you're running. Its all about the content and management. You can have any game server you wish if you can't manage it correctly, it will never have huge player base.

Other than that google can help in this situation too. You go on extreme top 100 and look for the most popular games.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Suggest me Game

Moved to gaming from OW

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Tbh the question in this thread is retarded like can someone suggest me a European country with more than 5 million people? Sweden? Nah, too far North. Spain? Nope, don't like the language. Well google for one you like. Nah I want suggestions.

Now I get it, it's really a guessing game where the one who guesses your favorite game wins?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im playing archeage right now, Too many players, Crowded. Kill stealing of mobs :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I got good dedi and im already hosting BOI server on it.
Could someone suggest me some more good gaming servers that can get big player database?
Except WOW!

Good Gaming servers? Maybe Freestyle Football fits this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back