Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC]Summer Steam Sale!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
So for all who don't know summer steam sale started as of the 11th of June. What games are you going to grab/already grabbed. What games should I/We grab and look forward to in this sale.

So far I grabbed Max Payne 3 and GTA IV Liberty Stories because I feel like these are great games that I didn't play for some reason and I want to grab The Witcher 1 and The Witcher 2 just because I want to play the trilogy since the latest one looks great.

Greatest thing about this sale is that I opened a crate in CS:GO and I got a knife that I sold so this is all guilt free.:cool::cool:

Praise GABEN!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You definitely did well getting The Witcher 1 and 2, you won't regret those. Also take a gander at , run by the developers of The Witcher, they have a sale on at the moment too and there are some great bargains!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also got the witcher franchise! gonna be awesome.
Child of Light
ARK: Survival
Portal 2
Deadcore

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Child of Light
Portal 2
Deadcore

Ark: Survival Evolved looks great, but $25 is a bit much for me at the moment (unemployed). Keeping a keen eye on it, though.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Ark: Survival Evolved looks great, but $25 is a bit much for me at the moment (unemployed). Keeping a keen eye on it, though.

I don't expect it to get any lower since its a new release.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't expect it to get any lower since its a new release.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean for it to get lower in the sale, I meant in future, :). I don't mind waiting six months if I need to, though hopefully I get the job I was interviewed for the other day and can get it sooner anyway.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am still unsure with what to buy. And it is already the 3rd day or week or so. I don't know.

I wanted Starbound but it seems like the game is still under development, and I want to play Ark but meh, it seems like it caters people more on the European and American sides.

Wanted to play Darksiders but, I don't like to play games that aren't open world and I won't have anything to do beside to do after finishing stories. And I also like to buy Final Fantasy, but I'm not sure if it requires a mouse or something. (F7,F8,F12)

Sleeping dog and Watch Dog, I am not also sure lmfao.

God Damn

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I am still unsure with what to buy. And it is already the 3rd day or week or so. I don't know.

I wanted Starbound but it seems like the game is still under development, and I want to play Ark but meh, it seems like it caters people more on the European and American sides.

Wanted to play Darksiders but, I don't like to play games that aren't open world and I won't have anything to do beside to do after finishing stories. And I also like to buy Final Fantasy, but I'm not sure if it requires a mouse or something. (F7,F8,F12)

God Damn

Sleeping dogs is 10/10 I def recommend it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Child of Light
Portal 2
Deadcore

I got child of light free with XBL the other month. Its quite a good game. I'm not a fan of turn based games, but I enjoyed this one, and its quite cute! (because everyone is going for the cute factor right?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

God Damn

open world game? The witcher 3 - 10/10 for me!

and yes ofcourse everyone is going fort he cute factor :3

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Not been overtly impressed with the sale but I urge folk to buy Cities: Skylines. Brilliant game. 25% off. I've only spent £6 thus far - £3 on Prison Architect and FC3: Blood Dragon. Both 75% off!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Loving Max Payne 3. What a bloody awesome game!!!

Last game I grabbed was Company of Heroes 2 for $10 and I just want to finish up max payne and witcher 1/2 then transition.

Back