Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Thanatos

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
gm6lOe - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

New game created by JM Studio & Inixsoft.

Download:
Download Mirror (thanks to @lafreak)
Here is alternative download link I made for you:
CBT time: 05.01.15 (2 PM GMT+9) - 09.01.15 (10:30 PM GMT+9)

Some character artworks
V2A0vUY - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

1sjJGHu - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

BlDlDyL - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

q0bvwu0 - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

mnqUSSU - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

kw5LKYY - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

zmuKnYY - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

wsoPR9N - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Some screens:
dagets - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

moar here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont think so its stil inixsoft we are talking about ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am wondering if it is TANATOS or THANATOS. Trailer says TANATOS, lmao. another fail by Inixsoft :p

ShxM9f - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol. you have to say soo much bad things about inixosft but you use their files,play their game for 10 years? seriously stop be soo negative lol. like you never misstype?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
its trailer is very sick
every trailer shows the teal shape of game
im pessimisstic

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well boys and girls now you can officially say kal is dead.

it will be when this new game comes out live. What you are looking at is kalonline 2.

this is a new engine and a second chance for inixsoft to try to be more then just kalonline.

did you notice anything familiar about thanatos while looking at their website ( besides its not finished ) ?

archer , knight , mage , theif .......

and now SUBCLASSES too !!!! they are doing the things in the new engine they couldnt do in the existing so now you are looking at the birth of kalonline 2 ( they just didnt have the balls to name it kalonline 2 ).

alot of the skills looked similiar to kalonline already existing skills and the new ones seem like extensions from the already old existing skills but im guessing they will be ALOT more visually appealing then the existing kalonline skills are now.

AND .... the nail in the coffin for kalonline is the fact that INIXSOFT themselves are recruiting already existing kalonline players to be the first people allowed to try the new beta ???

hmmmm ... this tells me exactly what i already suspect.

KALONLINE 2 IS HERE !!!!

Reaction score
its trailer is very sick
every trailer shows the teal shape of game
im pessimisstic

you dont even know what teaser mean lol
they didnt even release the trailer -.-

A Teaser is exactly what it's called..It's main purpose is to just tease the audience. They're usually around a minute (give or take a few) and have minimal visuals, dialogues lines without giving away too much of the movie. Teasers work well to build up anticipation.

Trailers are more fleshed out. They have a story line, or a message to communicate. They're longer..around 2 - 2 1/2 mins long (approx). They'll have more dialogues and sometimes narration to reveal more story of the movie.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmmmm not one word of pets or mounts either .... WTF

lol jm studios has nothing to do with gaming they are photographers and webdesigners lmfao.

nice job inix your noob is showing !!

already ready for an open beta and:

no pets

no mounts

same classes as kalonline ( with a few more added which looks like subclasses off the main classes )

same textures and landscapes as kalonline ( some new stuff added like buildings and walkway textures )

same icon types as kalonline for the skills etc ... like kalonline ( just some remodeled images looks like to me )

also they must not want to have a successful launch for this new game because for the beta they have decided to ONLY ALLOW KALONLINE PLAYERS ......

in my opinion they should have stayed FAR away from using and inviting kalonline players to be the catalyst of their beta rollout because it sounds doomed from the start.

as we all know if you allow kalonline players to give an opinion about something you can almost guarantee a few things:

1. Flaming out the butt

2. A failed game with no balance or reason to play due to a bad community

why the hell would you invite only kalonline players to play a beta for a game that has nothing to do with kalonline ?

why the hell would you give prizes away in the kalonline international server for playing in the new game beta?

weird stuff man idk about these korean fellas

dagets - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kalonline , if it was such a bad game none of you would've been here posting on a KALONLINE forum daily.
Kalonline , if it was such a bad game all of your were playing other games with 500 classes and 500 worlds.
Kalonline , if it was such a bad game NONE of you would care for something that related with kal , no? (seems like you got a lot interest with this forum xd)

Because let's face it , most of kal player like easy type of game, I can admit myself that I would never play any other MMORPG (ONLINE GAME) ,call me stupid or whatever but in my opinion all games are too complex and also too many classes to choose or understand.

One more thing funny is that you always keep saying "Inix fail , dumb Koreans , stupid updates." funny part is that everyone wish to have what Inixsoft creating and everyone actually COPYING the exact same stuff as they do.

Back