Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Thanatos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this can't be kal2
extremely new game even characters

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this can't be kal2
extremely new game even characters

What If I told you they've been developing this game for years? and the Internal name for this IS Kal2. It was supposed to be called Warhearts, obviously changed their name for what reason I don't know. I've seen the source code when they where developing it, uses the same game engine and pretty much the same models/textures as what was in development then.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'm not caring for textures or engine , i'm just caring on characters and these things
i see everything is different
i cant use mouse to move just A S D W , nd i can jump lol , is it possible ?! that became conquer not kal
if it was kal2 why didnt they close int one nd kept working in new version of game , there is no point to keep old version of game if there is a new versioned released is added if it was kal2 really ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'm not caring for textures or engine , i'm just caring on characters and these things
i see everything is different
i cant use mouse to move just A S D W , nd i can jump lol , is it possible ?! that became conquer not kal
if it was kal2 why didnt they close int one nd kept working in new version of game , there is no point to keep old version of game if there is a new versioned released is added if it was kal2 really ;)

As I said, It was KalOnline 2, they obviously changed their name for a different reason, probably because they know it wouldn't work. Since Thanatos is only released to Western countries, not Korea. They also decided to get JM Animation Studios Involved which are a pretty big company in Korea. I'm just saying it IS Kal2, just released as a different name. We added WASD to KalOnline, it's not a massive thing to do. You'll also find KalOnline eventually being shut down, regardless to what the staff say, It's a dying game and has been for a long time.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
WSAD or make a jump doesn't mean that this game will be soooo different, believe me. Nowadays, WSAD is like standard method of controling chararacter for most MMORPG games.
I'm just saying it IS Kal2, just released as a different name.
It's nothing special - new game + new title = fresh start for inix. If they wanted to call this game KalOnline2 - probably they would meet a lot of troubles including ppl reactions, sth like OMGAH WHAT ABOUT KAL1 AND PLAYERS OMGAH TRANSFER MY CHARACTER NOW PLAZ :laugh:

We'll see today what exactly they made in Thanatos.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
isn't the game supposed to be up at this time ?

nevermind it is up :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gosh it looks pretty awful...

totally bugged aswell my damage isnt calculated clientside

edit: restarted client and now also getting errors and cant enter the game. great :)

Last edited:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Can't even get in ;d all the time patch path error or calculating size error pff what's this poop:p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea this game looks really weird...are we in 2015 or 2001 ? :/

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Tried to report a bug but lol even the form to report is bugged seriously wtf xD
dagets - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

Bast trolling inix, no reports bast game :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they already made a faq post about the 2 errors occuring... re-opening helped on my end now my updater is updating since 15 minutes as I run another game instance...

Edit: Got ingame another time..

Updating some Ingame Screenshots. The Game is pretty buggy and doesnt feel solid at all.. well inix.

MFom1Ue - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

rbwsCYb - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

x3SL8ZT - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

273XIcI - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well i already tried runnung as Admin and installing DirectX 11 and still

Yeah this is inix after all xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i already tried runnung as Admin and installing DirectX 11 and still

Yeah this is inix after all xD

Try all 2-3 Minutes... sometimes it works

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks crap at first sight ... reminds me of millions of other mmorpgs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go damn, not playable in my opinion. Graphics may look okay but the gameplay is horribile.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Worst game I've ever played.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i closed and deleted the client prememantly after mins of opening it , really damn useless game , as we expected from inix

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And now, we can finally respect and appreciate KalOnline, which is so cool compared to Thanatos and other MMORPGs.
I think they succeed with Kal project just by luck. :eek:tt1:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yea i think so lol , i loved kalonline now more and more , the best project they did so far

thanatos is FAIILLLL

Back