Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[pc/xbox/ps4] apex legends

Reaction score
Haven't played any battle royal games prior to Apex, but kinda fallen in love with it, as it reminds me of Quake III.

mLs39GU - [pc/xbox/ps4] apex legends - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S. - Any experienced people who need a squad add me, I normally run with top dogs on Aus servers.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Right on! I LOVED Q3A when I was younger. First game I bought a graphics card for actually haha! mx440 I think it was. And I 100% agree, didn't realise it was that feeling actually. Just been loving the pace and the time to kill is pretty decent too, like it's possible to delete someone but you're more likely to have to actually fight.

Reactions: 404
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Holy poop, this actually looks awesome. I've got over 200 hours in PUBG and enjoyed it all the time, except for the latency issues (like you have to aim infront of the user). I've never heard of Apex Legends before this thread, but it looks awesome.

I'm a fan of Unreal Tournament (99, 2003 but specifically 2004) which had basically the same playerbase as Quake. A lot of players (including me) played Quake 3 and UT99 and went to UT2004 after (still played Quake 3 now and then). The gameplay of Apex Legends does remind me of Quake 3 but a bit more of UT2004. I'm still playing UT2004 occasionally, because it still is my most favorite game ever.

Anyway, aside from my life story above.. I'm going to give it a try on my PC and PS4. Thanks for the share, exclamatio!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You should take a look at that one! :)

Back