Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC, Xbox One and PS4] Dying Light

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Dying Light
PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4

What is Dying Light?

Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective. The game is set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their nests to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn.
Good Night. Good Luck.

Ok, now with all that out of the way...let me get to my "review". Been playing this game for about a week now and it is amazing! Imagine taking the best elements of Assassin's Creed, GTA, State of Decay, and the Fallout series and cramming them into one MASSIVE open world game. Well that's this game!

The combat is very fluid...the RPG elements are subtle but extremely helpful and very easy to understand....

The world is huge and oh so beautiful....

Actual In-game Screenshot:
Monolith - [PC, Xbox One and PS4] Dying Light - RaGEZONE Forums

The NPC AI is amazingly well done...it's exactly how I would imagine zombies would be like in real life....easily manipulated with firecrackers...or simply easy to avoid by sprinting by them....

The quests...OMG so many quests and secrets to find!

Nighttime....do not get caught outside at night.....freaks me right out...the zombies that come out at night, or nocturnals as they label them in game, are so intelligent and fast....if your not a pro at in game parkouring yet, it's suicide!

If you haven't yet...play this game! You won't regret it.

Good Night. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone wants a 2500 powered katana let me know, Im done playing and have 8. Xbone only.

Back