Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Phone Game Discussion] - Phone game of the Week

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE gamers!

Welcome to the Phone game of the week thread! In this thread, I will randomly pick a Phone game (Android or Iphone) every week and will post a small review right here with some ingame screeshots and hope that the community joins the discussions that would follow on that!

I will litterly randomly pick a game out of the app stores and get it downloaded, feel free to download it too and put your own review of it right here in this thread! Or maybe if you feel like making a review from another game post it here or make a new thread for sure!

Before we start, please notice that this is NOT a advertisment thread, there are other sections like the Showcase subsection of the coder's paradise where you can post your own creations.

Beat the Boss 4

I don't really know what to think of this game, i've randomly picked it and I still don't know what I actually did when I played it.

All I see is that i'm throwing with Pencils on some person that aparently is my 'Boss' and the pencils stick into his head.

After clicking like a fool on my touchscreen, he ended up like this:

Ben - [Phone Game Discussion] - Phone game of the Week - RaGEZONE Forums

It seems they put some kind of leveling system into it, the more 'bosses' you beat the higher level you will be and the more guns you can buy..

So i played it for a little bit and at the 2nd boss i got this new akward weapon which is shooting paint???? say whut?

So that dude looked like:

I was like euhm... Ok?? makes no sense??

It somehow makes me think of @Vaulient I don't know why but yea i guess someone has to be the peanut.

Last edited:

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score

Hexagon

I've seen friends play this game earlier at class, and I must say it definatly is an interesting game to try.

Aside from the awesome soundtrack that is going on while your playing, I think its a pretty difficult game with a very simple concept.

Basicly all what you have to do is evade the blocks while the area around you zooms out all the time, revealing new area.

You are the little triangle block and by using the touchscreen you have to escape through the holes.

It's a timed game, meaning that every x seconds, the level will go up and it will get more difficult.

To pass lvl 1, you need to stay alive 10 seconds, to bad I wasn't that great!

Feel free to post your score down here or comment/share a game you like :)

Cheers!

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I played Beat the Boss 1 and 2 a while back, and to be honest, if you played any of them, there really is no need to play any others. They are literally the same game, plus the character on the fourth one looks worse than 1,2,3.

Yea it doesn't seem a very high quality application compared with Hexagon, which is looking alot better.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You guys might want to try a nice little game called Slayin'. Pixelated graphics, giving a retro feel and its fun for wasting time.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
This weeks phone application is called Lifeline i'm pretty sure that there is some people that actually like to play those 'Story" based games.

Lifeline is a game where you only see text coming on the screen as in like a story, and you have to decide on what Taylor has to do next.

Pretty weird if you ask me as when you make certain decisions you'll need to wait some time until Taylor is ready.

Just a quick game this week, i havn't been able to watch that much as Taylor is busy :)

Back