Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Playable E3 demo of Guild Wars!

Reaction score
Yea, this is going to be sweet, for those who don't know what Guild Wars is, it is a new MMORPG (actually it is called a CORPG (competitively online role playing game)) that is featuring a bunch of new things, like streaming content, which pretty much updates your game WHILE you are playing the game, so you don't even notice a thing. It also prevents hacker abuse, and get's you patches very quickly. Also, this will be one of the first big Name MMORPG's to incorporate NO MONTHLY FEE. Yes you heard me, there will be no monthly fee. You basically buy the game, then every 6-9 months they release an expansion, and you can buy that. The great part is you don't even have to buy the expansion to play the game, and you can still play with everyone else if you don't have the expansion, I mean come on, how much better could it get?

Anyway, back to the news title, well, ArenaNet (creators of the game) Have decided to throw another crazy idea at us, instead of people at E3 getting to play the game, why not EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD play it? So from May12 - May14, there will be a downloadable client (30mb) where you can play the game with everyone and experience the game. For fanatics like me who have been following the game for awhile are pretty much drooling right about now, this is the best thing to ever happen.

For more information on the game, check out , for a fansite, visit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Arent you going to the E3 in new york timesquare or something?

Reaction score
Hulkster said:
Arent you going to the E3 in new york timesquare or something?

Nah, that's a different gaming convention, E3 is the biggest gaming convention around. Though it isn't open to the general public, E3 is huge, any developer who is a developer is going to be there, they have massive games, electronics, video, audio, the works, on display, things that are to come, things that are here, etc... I've heard it is an amazing experience, problem is you have to be in the Electronic industry to be invited to attend. Hence I'm going in November to the Gaming Convention in NYC.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like this... I have been watching this game for so long... now I can play it!!! Oh yeah... going to be the first to buy the new pc gamer!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not up yet not till may 1 is when the d/l goes up and i think the registration..not sure but check on may 1st ^^

Back