Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Playstation] 3 or 4 & what games recommended?

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
That's is good. You just might enjoy it. Check out the subreddit for it to get started so you'll have a better understanding.

I never looked on reddit before o.o took a while to dl and install though, did 1.5h second son and it wasnt finished yet

Will definatly try it out tomorrow

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I never looked on reddit before o.o took a while to dl and install though, did 1.5h second son and it wasnt finished yet

Will definatly try it out tomorrow

It's probably one of the best places to get your feet wet besides their forums. If you're not into that, literally inputting your problem on the wikia will help you a tons. It has everything you'll ever need to know regarding the game, content and updates.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Well I tested WarFrame and must say that its not bad for sure, but I definatly would need to check some help threads about it as idk anything about the guns etc.. I did saw they got some online market etc.. and a way to "upgrade' your current gear.

Atm I would say though that Second Son > WarFrame

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Feel free to add me in game, ign is TherusRZ, will help out however I can :)

Christmas festivities in Warframe:

Ben - [Playstation] 3 or 4 & what games recommended? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back