Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PS3]Ps3 bomb! Waaa!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Playstation totally rocks this year!!! I can smell revenge! Do you agree with me? I hope so.

Playstation will get revenge this year, Xbox will totally have to upgrade their system and also steal many more game developers that started from PS3.

Playstation is getting better and cheaper, can't wait to setup my very own render farm. I hope that ps3 will get cheaper this year because of increased in sales.

The question is why did the first developers did not develop their games in ps3 fully? I mean, ps3 and xbox suppost to be equal in graphics but not with performance. Then why did they fail to deliver the best of ps3?

I have a japanese console (first version) with the 20gig still installed in it. And I did not have any problems running it for 7 days straight. It got so hot, but it still performed the same. Can Xbox run 7 days straight? I think not.

Now I can't play with it more than 6 hrs (Advised by the technician that repaired my Xbox). My advice to xbox is to get the upgrades for their first release available to the market, Like upgraded heat sinks or something! And also tell their dealers and suppliers that some physical damage can have warranty (They did not cover the blink light death thing on my system!). Wew, a lot of my friends now hate xbox 360 and really appreciate if game devs that have once developed for the playstation come back! atleast release something for it.

Xbox this year = Bad press.
Playstation this year = Good press.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Re: Ps3 bomb! Waaa!!!

first off u can get free repairs for ur xbox if 3 red light come up i just got mine repaired, 2nd u cant really say xbox sucks no offence when the whole post is offensive to xbox players. I agree xbox has some issues that they need to fix but at least they some quality games unlike ps3, also i bet most of the delevopers left cause of a disagreement with sony

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sod off ye bloody fan boy... each console's got their merits - there is NO 'better' console.

P,S, - I had my XBox 360 when it was first released and it's been working perfectly fine for me since then til now. Maybe because I'm not some idiot who leaves it running, in your case, 3 days straight (Probably in a very badly ventilated confined area)? Never mind the moronic statement of running a PS3, nonestop?, 7 days straight? What normal person does that... ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

And I did not have any problems running it for 7 days straight. It got so hot, but it still performed the same. Can Xbox run 7 days straight? I think not.

Wow... Have you even TRIED it?

I went to England in the summer, for 10 days, and when I returned, my xbox had been accidentally left on because I was downloading some content before I left for the plane. It still worked fine.
Don't make claims about something like that unless you've actually tried it.

And great job starting another console war thread... Hope this get's closed fast.

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score

Xbox got many personal games that are just hot
PS3 got better graphics
PS3 FTW

Reaction score

All I can say is in the time span of having my PS3, I'm now on my 4th x360. The funny thing is that I use my PS3 more then my x360.

NoPeace - out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

sorry cant seem to get quotes to work :S oh well
-------------
Playstation is getting better and cheaper, can't wait to setup my very own render farm. I hope that ps3 will get cheaper this year because of increased in sales.
-------------
well you could say its cheeper but xbox overall has better content. we pay for online if you recall the Cod world at war bug last year when PS3 coudnt get a game for say 2 months? and when Xbox got it we got it fixed within the week because we pay for people to fix it.
-------------
playstation will get revenge this year, Xbox will totally have to upgrade their system and also steal many more game developers that started from PS3
-------------
stealing is not what its classed as. they decide to open up to other consoles to make a larger profit
-------------
My advice to xbox is to get the upgrades for their first release available to the market
-------------
true they should do something but from what i no they do free repairs even if the console is out of warranty if its 3 red lights of death. but you can buy a extra fan (not recomended) seen as its only useful for the 1st month or it starts to help it overhead and take away power to the console inside fans

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

xbox has halo.

ps3 does not.

/thread?

xbox has more readily available Bios's and better homebrew dev's.

ps, has close to none.

/threads*2?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

i swear people can be idiots sometimes sure ps3 has better graphics but xbox has a large list of games it really just depends on the player whether u like that console or u like the other depends if they want to put more money in for quality stuff u cant really go around dissing of other consoles and say ur one is better then the other

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Playstation totally rocks this year!!! I can smell revenge! Do you agree with me? I hope so.

Playstation will get revenge this year, Xbox will totally have to upgrade their system and also steal many more game developers that started from PS3.

The question is why did the first developers did not develop their games in ps3 fully? I mean, ps3 and xbox suppost to be equal in graphics but not with performance. Then why did they fail to deliver the best of ps3?

I have a japanese console (first version) with the 20gig still installed in it. And I did not have any problems running it for 7 days straight. It got so hot, but it still performed the same. Can Xbox run 7 days straight? I think not.

I bought also xbox 360 (first version also) and when I played 3 days straight it failed me! Thank god that it got fix (sucks paying for the repair). The warranty is not covered because they keep saying that it was my fault that their system failed me. OMG! I'm just chasing off the games I love that transferred to their system.

They stole ace combat and ruin the gameplay of it! and also Star Ocean! and many more! Now its time for revenge my friends! Xbox sucks no offence!

Now I can't play with it more than 6 hrs (Advised by the technician that repaired my Xbox). My advice to xbox is to get the upgrades for their first release available to the market, Like upgraded heat sinks or something! And also tell their dealers and suppliers that some physical damage can have warranty (They did not cover the blink light death thing on my system!). Wew, a lot of my friends now hate xbox 360 and really appreciate if game devs that have once developed for the playstation come back! atleast release something for it.

Xbox this year = Bad press.
Playstation this year = Good press.
Meh, all I want to play on the PS3 is Heavy Rain. Regret selling my PS3 for that sole reason. Other PS3 games, could honestly care less since most of PS3 exclusive are being release for the 360 as well. Oh yeah the Blu ray player too, since now I own a full HDTV.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

Meh, all I want to play on the PS3 is Heavy Rain. Regret selling my PS3 for that sole reason. Other PS3 games, could honestly care less since most of PS3 exclusive are being release for the 360 as well. Oh yeah the Blu ray player too, since now I own a full HDTV.

Heavy Rain is that game with action sequences correct? I want Infamous.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

i would buy the ps3 just for the blur ray, free net and some games like cod4, killzone and infamous

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Heavy Rain is that game with action sequences correct? I want Infamous.

True. It's being made by the same creators to one of my favorite games, Indigo prophecy, or Fahrenheit to you europeans. I'm kind of sad don't have a ps3 no more, but, I always can play it at my friends I guess.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

True. It's being made by the same creators to one of my favorite games, Indigo prophecy, or Fahrenheit to you europeans. I'm kind of sad don't have a ps3 no more, but, I always can play it at my friends I guess.

Yeah. I know it as Indigo Prophecy. Was a very good game. I had a dream that a rich asian man bought me a PS3. I'll get one soon enough though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I dont see whats teh big deal about all these PS3 and Xbox stuff, I prefer the computer above all. I think I had my xbox for about 6 hours then it went on ebay...

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

You have a very biased opinion on the whole console war deal. You point out the PS3's strengths, not any of the weaknesses, and you don't mention any strengths the 360 has.

The PS3 has free internet, online membership and a half decent variety of games and it doesn't burn out as easily (because the cooling system is better) BUT the PS3 runs Blu-Ray discs slowly even though it has a faster processor than he 360 (Blu-Ray technoiogy is unreliable, a blu-ray disc needs to have data written onto it 3 times to guarantee data is on the disc), Sony have had to practically copy the whole Achievements thing to try and keep up with Microsoft.

The 360 has a wider variety of games, more exclusive games, a better online service with far more free (and paid) downloadable content than the PS3 does BUT it's loud, tends to have occasional hardware failures (most have been fixed e.g the 3 lights) and the controller is rather bulky.

I haven't read anywhere on the internet or in magazines about any spectacular PS3 games which would make me wish I never sold my PS3, so I'd say your incredibly biased opinion is a load of Dangle-Plums.

And developers failed to develop more for the PS3 because the 360 was released earlier and there was therefore a bigger market for the 360 than when the PS3 was released, so companies could generate more cash from 360 users.

And I seriously doubt your PS3 could run for 7 days straight, you'd be retarded to leave anything on for 7 days straight just to prove a point. When I had my PS3 it only took a matter of half an hour or more for alot of heat to be given off, so it's just as bad as the 360.

In some cases the 360 is more reliable than the PS3. It only took me 2-4 months for my PS3 to fail and require me to claim a new PS3 on my insurance. I've had my 360 for nearly a year and I've yet to replace it (it's a newer model, I suppose). So yeah, like I said, you're full of poop.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

lol PC FTW but this is for like when ur pc is off or ur capped and poop, i only play my consoles when ive been on the computer for too long and im capped

edit: lol someone should lock this before it turns into a flame fest

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You have a very biased opinion on the whole console war deal. You point out the PS3's strengths, not any of the weaknesses, and you don't mention any strengths the 360 has.

The PS3 has free internet, online membership and a half decent variety of games and it doesn't burn out as easily (because the cooling system is better) BUT the PS3 runs Blu-Ray discs slowly even though it has a faster processor than he 360 (Blu-Ray technoiogy is unreliable, a blu-ray disc needs to have data written onto it 3 times to guarantee data is on the disc), Sony have had to practically copy the whole Achievements thing to try and keep up with Microsoft.

The 360 has a wider variety of games, more exclusive games, a better online service with far more free (and paid) downloadable content than the PS3 does BUT it's loud, tends to have occasional hardware failures (most have been fixed e.g the 3 lights) and the controller is rather bulky.

I haven't read anywhere on the internet or in magazines about any spectacular PS3 games which would make me wish I never sold my PS3, so I'd say your incredibly biased opinion is a load of Dangle-Plums.

And developers failed to develop more for the PS3 because the 360 was released earlier and there was therefore a bigger market for the 360 than when the PS3 was released, so companies could generate more cash from 360 users.

And I seriously doubt your PS3 could run for 7 days straight, you'd be retarded to leave anything on for 7 days straight just to prove a point. When I had my PS3 it only took a matter of half an hour or more for alot of heat to be given off, so it's just as bad as the 360.

In some cases the 360 is more reliable than the PS3. It only took me 2-4 months for my PS3 to fail and require me to claim a new PS3 on my insurance. I've had my 360 for nearly a year and I've yet to replace it (it's a newer model, I suppose). So yeah, like I said, you're full of poop.

I agree with everything.

Both have their ups and downs.

But as with everything, everyone tends to take sides to one particular product as apposed to their competitor.

And my view on the online stuff...

PSN may be free, but $50 a YEAR for live is really not much at all... all of I think

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah. I know it as Indigo Prophecy. Was a very good game. I had a dream that a rich asian man bought me a PS3. I'll get one soon enough though.

Well that sadness left my system when I found out Steven Spielberg is going to make a couple Interactive movies for the 360 with the help of Natal.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

my god he is? that is goin to be epic well depends on wat movie he is making

Back