Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PS4|Xbox] Playstation 4 Pro VS. Xbox One Scorpio

Which one are you going to get?

• Total voters
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Some months ago Microsoft showed us the Xbox One Scorpio on E3.

Some days ago Sony showed us the Playstation 4 Pro on the Playstation Meeting.

These two are the rivals against each others, so now let's come to my question for you, which one would you go for and why?

I'm going to choose PS4 Pro because I already have my Gaming PC from Microsoft, and my first console was from Sony, playstation 1!

For you that wondering when these rivals are coming out, PS4 Pro releases 10th november 2016.

And the Xbox One Scorpio 1TB & 500GB rumors to release between holiday 2017 and 15th november 2017!

Specs Comparision Chart:

Alozi - [PS4|Xbox] Playstation 4 Pro VS. Xbox One Scorpio - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Should add a Neither option to the poll, i'm sure there are lots of people like me who have had enough of buying crappy upgrades for 400+ every 2 - 3 years lol.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Should add a Neither option to the poll, i'm sure there are lots of people like me who have had enough of buying crappy upgrades for 400+ every 2 - 3 years lol.

The neither option is neither, like the option doesn't exist.

Well if you like it, you get it, welcome to the new generation! :8:

EDIT: Kreeate was kind and added the third option, vote ^^

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
The neither option is neither, like the option doesn't exist.
Well if you like it, you get it, welcome to the new generation! :8:
EDIT: Kreeate was kind and added the third option, vote ^^

I own both a PS4 and an Xbox 1 it comes down to greed not a new generation, these "half upgrade" consoles are a bit of a joke.

Reaction score
Consoles are like Apple products, let's keep changing one thing and everyone goes nuts... I'd rather spend 500$ on something for my pc or car. So let's say you buy the pro or the s... then by next summer they will announce the ps5 and xbox2 then everyone will feel pretty dumb.

Reaction score
Consoles are like Apple products, let's keep changing one thing and everyone goes nuts... I'd rather spend 500$ on something for my pc or car. So let's say you buy the pro or the s... then by next summer they will announce the ps5 and xbox2 then everyone will feel pretty dumb.

ps5 and xbox2.. lol

The original xbox was released 2005 and the Xbox 1 was released in 2013... That's 8 years later on, we won't be seeing another generation of consoles until 2020 at the minimum

Reaction score
ps5 and xbox2.. lol

The original xbox was released 2005 and the Xbox 1 was released in 2013... That's 8 years later on, we won't be seeing another generation of consoles until 2020 at the minimum

Actually you will see an increasing number of consoles from now on. Probably released yearly. As games evolve so does hardware, and equipment that you cannot upgrade will become obsolete in 1-2 years which is also their warranty. These equipments include smartphones, smartwatches, consoles, etc. Hence why sticking to a PC is always better. You buy it once and instead of spending $400 yearly on a new console, you can just buy a badass gpu with that, that might be able to handle current and future games at playable frame rates without needing to buy a new one yearly.

Also keep in mind that releasing a new console/smartphone yearly is profitable, updating an older one is not.

Reaction score
Actually you will see an increasing number of consoles from now on. Probably released yearly. As games evolve so does hardware, and equipment that you cannot upgrade will become obsolete in 1-2 years which is also their warranty. These equipments include smartphones, smartwatches, consoles, etc. Hence why sticking to a PC is always better. You buy it once and instead of spending $400 yearly on a new console, you can just buy a badass gpu with that, that might be able to handle current and future games at playable frame rates without needing to buy a new one yearly.

Also keep in mind that releasing a new console/smartphone yearly is profitable, updating an older one is not.

See this guy here sees the same trend in seeing is why I stick to my pc. I only upgrade my phone every 2 years when I need to renew my contract. Mark my words you will see Xbox 2 or ps5 in the next year or 2.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ps5 and xbox2.. lol

Nowdays the consoles releases faster than expected, new generation, new actions.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ive got a One S. I only upgraded to this one because I was sure my old xbox was about to blow so traded it in and bought a pre-owned One S. (it had been owned for a week and then returned.)

The other reason I did this was because my other half worked at Game, and got me a further 20% off. So essentially I only paid £80 for a new console.

Im going to buy a PS4 in the near future too. Because gaming.

Back