Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] 1 handed game list

Reaction score
Hi guys I had an accident at work and smashed my right hand's thumb. I can barely play anything at all, I've watched GOT in 1 week from S01 to S07E06. Tried playing league even with my disabled right hand and it turned out bad even tho I won 3 out of 5 matches. I didn't feel joy after winning those matches at all since I couldn't show my true skills with my champs or enjoy the game playing like this... :/

I've been playing Hand of the gods from smite but I feel like I need more games to vary.

The genre doesn't really matter because I can't be that picky under my current circumstances :p

I'll be unable to use my right hand for 1-3 months from what the doctor told me.

For those that might be wondering how my hand looked like after the accident and how it is now over the patches.
Day of the Accident:
MFelYPZ - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

4qyMuvU - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

cx9Ai76 - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

o6VzeIn - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

KRnEUy - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

1st patch (2 days after the accident):
FyfHuX0 - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

d5eQeDE - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

dNWJfPX - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

9akybDz - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

9Yqn3gN - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

CmzRi6w - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

2nd patch:
wCxZo3f - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

JDz6Aee - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

4lU7iFG - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

80Bc1Cy - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

2bfVRVa - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

GnhMBmw - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

1vzzEHd - [Request] 1 handed game list - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advanced!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
MxM is kinda like league with a twist. It used WASD to move but still need mouse left click to shoot. Man that thumb looks rough, that drain needle is the worst thing ever when it gets removed. Get better dude!

Reaction score
MxM is kinda like league with a twist. It used WASD to move but still need mouse left click to shoot. Man that thumb looks rough, that drain needle is the worst thing ever when it gets removed. Get better dude!

Thanks man, I don't even care about how displeasing it will feel to remove this freaking needle. they put it to make stabilize my finger, it was bending when I had the chance to remove it from the wheel and the carpet of the machine I was working at the time of the accident. it was weird when he was sliding the needle inside my thumb, but honestly all IU care about atm is full recovery and with therapy I manage to use my thumb like before :)

MxM is out of question sadly, I have it on my pc since I got the alpha stage and the game is awesome. I also tried Age of Empires but I don't feel like my accuracy atm with my left hand will be that great to play such game :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I'm sorry about the accident. but i did some research for you and here is some games i found.

• divinity original sin
  • XCOM-Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within
  • Hearthstone
  • Endless Legend
  • civilization Vi
  • Halo Wars 1 & 2
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Total Warhammer
  • Sims
  • Try Emulating Old School Pokemon
  • Wonderland Online- Use To Play This When I Was A Kid Miss That Game xD
  • You Could try diablo 3 but i'm not to sure on that or path of the exile since it's free not sure about either one.
  • final fantasy games up to FF10
  • Torchlight 1 & 2 Maybe
  • The Walking dead or any telltale games
  • Might and Magic X
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • Age of Wonders 3:
  • starcraft 2
  • SimCity 4
  • Any Yugioh Game
  • Defense Grid: The Awakening

p.s Sorry about the long list but when i last got injured i got bored pretty quickly with the game i played. but this is all i could find but any "RTS" game should work. and i found some RPG/Turnbase that could help. now i'm not sure you can play all or any of these but i thought it would be worth a try. Games like diablo i would recommend playing on easy with a simple character maybe like a wizard or something with magic.

I hope you feel better soon!!!! Have Fun Gaming!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sorry about the accident. but i did some research for you and here is some games i found.

• divinity original sin
  • XCOM-Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within
  • Hearthstone
  • Endless Legend
  • civilization Vi
  • Halo Wars 1 & 2
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Total Warhammer
  • Sims
  • Try Emulating Old School Pokemon
  • Wonderland Online- Use To Play This When I Was A Kid Miss That Game xD
  • You Could try diablo 3 but i'm not to sure on that or path of the exile since it's free not sure about either one.
  • final fantasy games up to FF10
  • Torchlight 1 & 2 Maybe
  • The Walking dead or any telltale games
  • Might and Magic X
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • Age of Wonders 3:
  • starcraft 2
  • SimCity 4
  • Any Yugioh Game
  • Defense Grid: The Awakening

p.s Sorry about the long list but when i last got injured i got bored pretty quickly with the game i played. but this is all i could find but any "RTS" game should work. and i found some RPG/Turnbase that could help. now i'm not sure you can play all or any of these but i thought it would be worth a try. Games like diablo i would recommend playing on easy with a simple character maybe like a wizard or something with magic.

I hope you feel better soon!!!! Have Fun Gaming!

Thanks mate you made me remember that I have FF VII IX and X/X-2 HD . gonna get my playtime there :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I'm glad I could help. Have a fun time!!! Also if you need anymore game just let me know.

Last edited:
Put Community First
Reaction score
If you're able to use your left-hand with a mouse that supports some macros, Diablo 3 is very mouse-playable. Primary and secondary attacks are bound to left- and right-click, skills are 1-4, occasional potion clicking is Q, town portal is T and... that's it, really.

Good bit of fun too, has some endgame gear grind to start perfecting things but there's a fun story if you've never played it, and I'd be down to help you in-game if you have questions and such.

If you pick it up let me know, I'll PM you my B.Net name and you can add me for some fun (depending on timezones :glare: ). For a trial, you can try (I'm pretty sure) the Starter Edition and Guest Pass (you'll need a Blizzard account, as with all their games, to play) -

Reaction score
If you're able to use your left-hand with a mouse that supports some macros, Diablo 3 is very mouse-playable. Primary and secondary attacks are bound to left- and right-click, skills are 1-4, occasional potion clicking is Q, town portal is T and... that's it, really.

Good bit of fun too, has some endgame gear grind to start perfecting things but there's a fun story if you've never played it, and I'd be down to help you in-game if you have questions and such.

If you pick it up let me know, I'll PM you my B.Net name and you can add me for some fun (depending on timezones :glare: ). For a trial, you can try (I'm pretty sure) the Starter Edition and Guest Pass (you'll need a Blizzard account, as with all their games, to play) -

I have diablo + reaper of souls, But my mouse doesn't have those macros that would allow me play those kind of games. I always played DH and that class is a spam of keys all the time that I doubt I would be able to play the game but I guess we can play together later when I Heal my thumb! Ill pm u my bnet :)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I thought you were gonna be asking for some erotic games that only requires one hand to play while the other does the dirty work.

Anyways, try out Telltale games series and since you've mentioned Game of Thrones, try out their own version of Game of Thrones.

Though it actually does take place at the exact same events in the TV series, it has some good charms into it similar to how you would feel in the show.

Put Community First
Reaction score
@Scratch Ignore my PM, sent it first and saw this, haha. Shame about the mouse :(. I'm a DHer as well so to play efficiently, yeah I feel you, lots of dodging! My build works with one hand though, and no skills (except for casting a Mark on your target, but that's optional) and will go to GR55 or so. So it's not the greatest but it's one that fits my playstyle so I keep to it.

As an alternative game, Civilization would be one-hand-able, as would any single player RTS or city builder. Cities: Skylines is great.

@HeavenlyGifted LOL. I can attest to the game though, it's good fun if you like a narrative style. Also The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and any of the Book of Unwritten Tales.

Reaction score
I thought you were gonna be asking for some erotic games that only requires one hand to play while the other does the dirty work.

Anyways, try out Telltale games series and since you've mentioned Game of Thrones, try out their own version of Game of Thrones.

Though it actually does take place at the exact same events in the TV series, it has some good charms into it similar to how you would feel in the show.

Didn't know the serie had games like TWD xD might give it a try eheheh thanks mate :)

@Scratch Ignore my PM, sent it first and saw this, haha. Shame about the mouse :(. I'm a DHer as well so to play efficiently, yeah I feel you, lots of dodging! My build works with one hand though, and no skills (except for casting a Mark on your target, but that's optional) and will go to GR55 or so. So it's not the greatest but it's one that fits my playstyle so I keep to it.

As an alternative game, Civilization would be one-hand-able, as would any single player RTS or city builder. Cities: Skylines is great.

@HeavenlyGifted LOL. I can attest to the game though, it's good fun if you like a narrative style. Also The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and any of the Book of Unwritten Tales.

I remember a game that might be worth trying, its old but I loved it and its something near the games you have mentioned, it's called Black & White!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
As much as i liked diablo 3 the game had a pretty terrible story xD. But anyways i think playing diablo with just the mouse of boy would get a bit of annoying. But i still like the game so eh.
Scratch I got some more.

• Any RTS game should work as most are able to be played with one hand.
  • Don't Starve.
  • Games like World of Warcraft and Dragon Age: Origins can be played by used the mouse for movement and camera control then clicking the spell/action bar for attacks and so forth.
  • Dragon Quest VIII
  • brothers: a tale of two sons
  • Bayonetta very easy automatic play allows you to play with one hand. - Not sure about this.
  • Turn based RPG's
  • Card Games if you like those.
  • Andriod Emulating Games. - Summoners War -Unison League and a lot more.
  • Wonderland online if you play PM me and i'll play it with you.
  • Fire emblem
  • Wii Rail Shooters Emulation: Example: Dead Space Extraction
  • Dragon Quest V: Phone/PS2
  • Any Telltale Games
  • PS2 Emulation: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses,

Point and click adventure games examples:

All these may not be playable.

A extra list of games you can try out emulating and actual pc games:

Also i will add on more later if wanted. Sorry for the late response but i have been at the hospital with my father.

Reaction score
thanks a lot mate! Already dragon quest games, never played them I believe, I always saw the game as the rival of Final Fantasy somehow :p

I hope your father is ok!

I can also give it a try with wonderland online :)

Back