Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skyrim worth buying?

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i've been getting sidetracked from the start, there is just OMG SOOOOOOOOO Much to do

I know what you mean. When I get find a new side quest I just HAVE to do it to find out what epic thing I have to kill or to find a bunch of bandits to rape with my magic.

The game is freaking epic. I heard it was around 200+ hours too LOL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know what you mean. When I get find a new side quest I just HAVE to do it to find out what epic thing I have to kill or to find a bunch of bandits to rape with my magic.

The game is freaking epic. I heard it was around 200+ hours too LOL.

Spoiler warning...but i think this is the most EPIC side quest in the game

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alot of side quests are really fun to do xD the world looks impressive, nice to just walk around to see different places, might get attacked and die but it's worth it xD I also like the music, specially when a dragon is nearby :scared:

The combat, MEH! it's not really what I expected from this game but the shooting with bows is awesome, the smack in the face with a shield is fun to do xD First person makes the battle more boring IMO. All in all worth buying for sure! it also doesn't need a super computer and thats odd cause games that look alot worse do need it, awesome engine? :laugh:

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised, the game is friggen huge and to say it's only 5GBs makes me wonder how they did it. Hell the graphics aren't the best possible, but still a lot better then their previous games.

Reaction score
They're saying there is over 200 hours of game play. That tied in with the fact that there are 0 throw away quests... EVERY quest ties into the main story somehow. Might take a while for you to find out how, but eventually it happens.

This game is beyond crazy. Best RPG in the last 10 years by far.

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rather impressive Game I've got to say. Massive game world, yet to come across any dungeons that are copy/paste jobs in layouts... and it all fits onto a single disc, playing on the 360.

Really immersive.

Playing a Heavy Arms Warrior type currently, got 480+ armor atm... things don't hurt me, melee-wise... but God damn do I HATE them Master spell caster, they hurt like a witch :(

Gonna play a Summoner type next :)

Last edited:
A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Currently level 56, maxed out Enchanting and Armor Crafting. Currently using Conjuring and Archery, and just maxed my Light Armor last night. Easiest skill to max by far was conjuring though.. super easy! Just summon and have it fight stuff!

Full crafted, double enchanted light armor, its sitting me at over 850 armor. That, and the fact that I'm a Breton and mages dont hurt me at all.. with my archery and maxed light armor the melee/ranged doesnt hurt either.

Quite literally a god running around in terms of killing and surviving, I already 1 hit a normal dragon earlier last night with a sneak attack. It was only happenstance though, since it was a story-line quest and it was a base dragon.. I'm used to fighting Ancient's typically.

The ironic part with this, as far as I am right now - I still havent touched the storyline for crap.. I've done all the side quests I can, explored most of the map, as well as becoming the arch-mage of the mages guild.

Damn fun game!!

RaptorJesus - Skyrim worth buying? - RaGEZONE Forums

And, the hardest skill (Minus Alchemy) that I have had to raise so far!

And I'll say it again.. Conjuring is super easy to use for killing and grinding away.. plus, after you max it - you get a bonus set of quests to get permanent summons ;)

Last edited:
Back