Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starcraft II Replay Pack

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
5XF70 - Starcraft II Replay Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

Alright I'll make one thread of my replay packs.

1. So this contains 6 replays of this playhem tournament that I played in just now. And I came out undefeated, and won first place.

Download link :

Tourney link :
  2. This one is the GSPA tournament for the GEForce but I ended up losing, pretty early on. I thought I could finish harder, but I guess I wans't ready enough. This was a few months ago.

Download link :

Tourney link :
  3. Played in the BSG tournament hosted by z33k.com I placed in the top 8, and lost to an interesting player.
    I quit Terran a few months ago and now I currently play as zerg. I ranked down to silver league so I can start fresh. I'm working my way up, and hoping to get into Diamond as soon as possible.

Watch it here :

Also I do post replays in my sc2replayed.com
Here's my and you can download some replays and play it.
Finally I also have a stream if you guys are interested in watching me play : Follow me to get notified whenever I go online. I go on most of the time when I have the good feeling of winning~

Edit://
I also upload most of my previous broadcasts to youtube so here is my youtube channel :

Thanks~ Hope you guys enjoy!! :thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start doing daily streams, not sure of times yet. Probably will be between 3pm~12am EST(until school starts which is on Sept 8th.), so tune into my stream : .
I'll be streaming 1v1s, and tournaments that I play in.
Stream quality isn't the best because my computer isn't great T.T

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mind if i take a few watch and maybe post on my youtube. Like i said im trying to get more into the bordcasting aspect for people i enjoy brodcasting and yeah so PM me or whatever if i can or cant. I will give credit of course :)

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hahaha ok ill look into it monday going to beaway from my computer for the weekend to get my car :) i will post on my youtube page. Thats what my other thread was about i can record games as they are happening as long as they are in customs games. but yeah thank you i will give you a link when i am done.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here you go, for the channel.
The first video/game,

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm usually on around 8PM EST - 10PM EST

Or skype either, get on skype.

I can't play SCII until like December because I bought a custom pc which takes like 1 month cause they double check everything and then send it to me and build it make sure everything works.

Back