Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Steam Skin] Air for Steam.

Reaction score
nBc5ZCk - [Steam Skin] Air for Steam. - RaGEZONE Forums

404 - [Steam Skin] Air for Steam. - RaGEZONE Forums

Air for Steam.

If you have been Steam user for years and sick of seeing the same UI over and over again, this is where it stops.

I have fallen in love with this skin, and now love using Steam even more. The skin comes with about 10-12 different colors, with the GunMetal color that is shown on the first picture and Breeze on the second.

Download link:
FAQ/Installation:
Colors:

If you need help installing it or something else, post it here and we will resolve it :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
tripoloski skin bratko, used it years ago, but I changed it due to some bugs during that time, is it fully functional atm? :D

As far as I know everything is working on my end. Been heavily using steam for just under a week, and haven't had any problems so far.

Unless you are thinking about:

Metro:

OR

Pressure2:

I dont know much about them, but Air has been doing just fine :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To much white on the Pressure one, I had used a metro skin but looked way different than the one you posted. Anyway Air looks dope :3

Reaction score
I feel like the Library must be able to display games icons, if you have a big library it will make you confused only reading title's names and not being able to see the 16x16 icons

Back