nevermind i just got it ;D
This is a discussion on Steam Summer Sale within the Gaming Hotspot! forums, part of the Evolution : RaGEZONE category; nevermind i just got it ;D...
nevermind i just got it ;D
Last edited by EliteGM; 21-07-12 at 02:25 PM.
Fuck I love this sale. Here's more shit I bought:
+ Dead Island (AU)
+ Dead Island Blood Bath Arena+ Alan Wake Bundle (Summer 2012)
+ Dead Island: Ryder White DLC
+ Portal 2
+ Counter-Strike 1 Anthology
+ Counter-Strike+ Half Life Complete
+ Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
+ Day of Defeat
+ Deathmatch Classic
+ Half Life+ Garry's Mod
+ Half Life 2
+ Half Life 2: Deathmatch
+ Half Life 2: Episode One
+ Half Life 2: Episode Two
+ Half Life: Blue Shift
+ Half Life: Opposing Force
+ Half Life: Source
+ Team Fortress Classic
This sale is slowly eating up my moneyz.
Here is what I got (and I strongly recommend each and every one):
- Amnesia:The Dark Descent (Survival/Horror Adventure)
- Bastion (RPG)
- Costume Quest (Adventure)
- Dead Island (RPG/FPS)
- Divine Divinity (RPG)
- Dragon Age:Origins (RPG)
- EDGE (Platform)
- F.E.A.R. Collection (FPS)
- Fallout 3:Game of the year edition (RPG/FPS)
- Far Cry Collection (FPS)
- GTA Collection (We all know lol)
- Half-Life Collection (FPS)
- HeXen Collection (Classic DOOM style FPS)
- Killing Floor (Left 4 Dead style FPS)
- LIMBO (Adventure)
- Portal Collection (Teleport like Abra)
- Psychonauts (Adventure)
- Rayman Origins (cool hair dude)
- Tales of Monkey Island Collection (Adventure/Puzzle)
- Torchlight 2 (RPG)
Last edited by KingLordMaster; 20-07-12 at 11:57 PM.
Borderlands (Game of the Year Edition + 4 DLC's) for 7.50$..
Top 10 most played of the month(and probably the year)
Can anyone rate the multiplayer experience of Civilization V, Terraria, Dota or Fallout, are they worth buying? Also, what about l4d 2? Have they extended that with mods like they did in cs or is it still the same as l4d 1 with more frying pans, extra 13 year olds and robots?Rank - Current Players - Peak Today - Game
- 51,040 65,940 Dota 2
- 39,660 59,326 Team Fortress 2
- 29,087 49,324 Counter-Strike
- 25,993 49,332 Football Manager 2012
- 24,317 34,925 Sid Meier's Civilization V
- 21,857 42,992 Counter-Strike: Source
- 20,614 31,735 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- 17,603 31,534 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer
- 8,257 16,140 Left 4 Dead 2
- 7,347 13,178 Terraria
- 5,940 10,246 Fallout New Vegas
Last edited by .Yoss.; 21-07-12 at 10:42 AM.
" No. I'd rather wake up to find out I'm actually a crazy
talking door in the middle of England whose only
purpose is to guard a sex change device than have children. "
Bought L4D 2 in order to play with some buds, had a blast so far in coop and versus mode! Bought today, already logged like 5 hours on it :)
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Driver was always a shit game lol, nothing has improved.
Driver 2 on Gameboy Advance is super retro though, check it out:
Last DAY of the STEAM SALE !!
Got Portal for a few quid. Played number two but never the first.
Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
I haven't brought anything yet so far, surprised that nothing has interested me.
I take my words back. This sale is not shit. I've spent over 300$ lol.
I bought Left 4 Dead 2, Garry's Mod, Limbo, and Quantum Conundrum. This sale is the shit.
Aw, summer sale ended. Was getting used to the new layout and the super prices guess nothing lasts forever