Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[One] Titanfall invite

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got an Xbox one for Christmas, and one of the games I bought was Titanfall.

I have to say I love it. Who has this game? would be awesome to play a few games with fellow ragezoners at some point. Any interest?

Reaction score
I have it for the PC. I'm really quite impressed with it, I saw videos of it long before the release and figured this title would probably suck, it's so hard to do the whole wall running etc properly, especially in first person and maps that size, but I was pleasantly surprised. It just feels so good to run and jump around the map.

Still it's not the best game, but it's definitely a really well made and fun online shooter.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have it for the PC. I'm really quite impressed with it, I saw videos of it long before the release and figured this title would probably suck, it's so hard to do the whole wall running etc properly, especially in first person and maps that size, but I was pleasantly surprised. It just feels so good to run and jump around the map.

Still it's not the best game, but it's definitely a really well made and fun online shooter.

Yeah, I know a few people who were unsure if it would do well. We thought that adding titans would make it really unfair, but as titans are destroyed reasonably quickly it a perk to the game, like COD's kills stream rewards.
I found it really difficult to get to grips with at first but im now starting to get into it.
I also think I found the transition from PS3 controller to Xbox One controller strange (as the analogue sticks are positioned differently)

Back