Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Trailer] Nintendo releasing a new console!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello all,

Earlier today I came across a preview/trailer of a highly out of the range 'Nintendo Switch'. As many of you know Nintendo are a on going company that has been out there for century's, however there hasn't been any new releases from them since the Nintendo 3DS XL and to see them release the 'Switch' is awesome!.

Switch:

*Multiplayer (This console is Multiplayer to anyone else who has the console close to you!)
*Switchable (Of course it's called switch for a reason, you can change it from TV Mode to have it placed in your hands and to go places with!)
*Graphics are amazing also.

You'll see more in the trailer here:

I hope you guys enjoy the first look at the Nintendo Switch!

Released: March 2017.

Many thanks,

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I hope for them that it has wifi connection etc.. As I don't see much use of the 'close' connection thing anymore these days. It used to be nice in the past but with wifi everywhere and for free it kinda looks to get more and more useless in my opinion.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I hope for them that it has wifi connection etc.. As I don't see much use of the 'close' connection thing anymore these days. It used to be nice in the past but with wifi everywhere and for free it kinda looks to get more and more useless in my opinion.

I agree, I'm pretty sure they have to be pretty close, however you can connect to wifi via the Switch console :)

Reactions: Ben
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Damn, i miss the times i was so interested in Nintendo, glad to see them come out with something :)

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Another 200-300€ well spent I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Going to bump this thread! I'm really excited for the Nintendo Switch as well, but it has some downsides and Nintendo is refusing to communicate with it's customers. Blunty has got a lot of interesting videos regarding the Nintendo Switch. He even reviewed it.

I do have a lot of questions, since there is no internet browser (well, they usually suck in consoles..), no apps like voice chat, etc. You have to control this stuff with your phone, if I am correct. You also have to pay for the online services just like PS4 and Xbox One. There are also rumours about some sort of Gamecube emulator. I wonder if that will happen. It would be awesome if it did.

Review:
Discussion about the online features:
... and a lot more:

Back