• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Travian

Reaction score
Well I found a pretty neat browser game today. Acutally, a friend recommended it to me. It's a real good pass time when you're bored.

I'm on server 3x.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not really into Browser games, they seem kind of boring.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Players in total: 91488
Active players: 73919
Players online: 5079

Good game to play when you're Ducking bored i suppose.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i personally play it. not so bad for a browser game i guess kinda fun for killing time but building stuff and getting resources takes long long =S

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
has enybody thaught about making a private travian server ? :throw:
:lol_1:
:poster_do :poster_no

dude i think you are BIG n00b you cant make a server of "browser" based game if you dont have the source... actualy you could make your own game .... if you can :zippy:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what program to make web browser game ??? im just wonderin :()

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
responding to eras2 :
1. i might be a n00b ... but your the all time n00b champion ^_^
2. it`s still a server even if the game it`s played in a browser
-> check what has to say about servers
-> there a site just for you at
-> i hope this is not considered spaming :censored:
3. i`m allready working in a game development team and we`ll soon release our first beta ^_^
4. it`s all php coding in travian ... i know some php coding and maybe i`ll develop my own script but i hate working with variables and that`s why i choose 3Ds Max ( if you even know what that is, even if the name sais what it`s all about )
5. distroy your computer and go back to your cave :paperbag3
6. don`t make this personal. this forum is about making friends and for helping others ( at list i think so ) not attacking other people for asking a simple question
7. again a n00b must say : sorry for my bad english ( i`m talking about me now :p )

now responding to tony2k:
all you need is an http server with php support (i prefer apache 2 triad), a database(MySQL is great if u want to run a dedicated server and most of the domain hoster offer free MySQL databases), a php editor ( i use notepad++ :) ), php coding knowledge (there are a lot of free php tutorials on this great thing called internet) and of course a lost of patience and time

remember kids... google is best your friend... he helped me find RageZone

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
responding to eras2 :
1. i might be a n00b ... but your the all time n00b champion ^_^
2. it`s still a server even if the game it`s played in a browser
-> check what has to say about servers
-> there a site just for you at
-> i hope this is not considered spaming :censored:
3. i`m allready working in a game development team and we`ll soon release our first beta ^_^
4. it`s all php coding in travian ... i know some php coding and maybe i`ll develop my own script but i hate working with variables and that`s why i choose 3Ds Max ( if you even know what that is, even if the name sais what it`s all about )
5. distroy your computer and go back to your cave :paperbag3
6. don`t make this personal. this forum is about making friends and for helping others ( at list i think so ) not attacking other people for asking a simple question
7. again a n00b must say : sorry for my bad english ( i`m talking about me now :p )

now responding to tony2k:
all you need is an http server with php support (i prefer apache 2 triad), a database(MySQL is great if u want to run a dedicated server and most of the domain hoster offer free MySQL databases), a php editor ( i use notepad++ :) ), php coding knowledge (there are a lot of free php tutorials on this great thing called internet) and of course a lost of patience and time

remember kids... google is best your friend... he helped me find RageZone

you're pretty sad...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well you can play an easy server aswell :)

Back