Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web] Hacker Experience ~ It's fun, try it! [WARNING: ADDICTING!]

Rogu3
Reaction score
Hello!
A while back, I got into a web-based hacking simulator. It is called hacker experience or HX for short. HX is not actually hacking, but it simulates hacking very well.

The idea of the game is you start off with a "server". On this server you can download and install software for hacking. Depending on the version of your software, it will determine if you're capable of hacking and DDoSing other servers. There are NPC servers and real player controlled servers. You can open bank accounts, mine bitcoins, upgrade your servers and much more! After about a month or so, they release this "software" called the DOOM Virus. The doom virus is used to just destroy servers on a "global" scale. Eventually, everyone gets their servers destroyed and you start a new round all over again.

It is really interesting, try it out here! It requires no downloads at all!

Add me:
WrecklessRZ

Maybe we can start a RaGEZONE clan?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Woah, it looks quite good just signed up and already enjoying it. Better watch your back for me ;)

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a bump to this. Clan has been set up, I've also just uploaded 5.0+ software to the Clan Server for you guys to use. Just search 'RaGEZONE' to request access and let me know who you are since it'll be a restricted group. Please don't upload miners / warez / viruses to the Clan Server btw.

PM me your Skype(s) as well so I can start a group convo on there for us.

Wreckless
Diddy

Last edited:
Rogu3
Reaction score
HackerExperience is quite old I guess... Almost an year already? Still, it is indeed a good game to play when you are bored... Afaik the owner was selling the code + servers btw
Never said it was new haha.

Reaction score
Come on!! You have a RZ clan but are not active :( *sadpanda*

For all of you wanting to join in on this new round, hit me up ingame (Damianos) I will help you guys getting started.
Wreckless - [Web] Hacker Experience ~ It's fun, try it! [WARNING: ADDICTING!] - RaGEZONE Forums

83 viruses and still counting. :):

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
:happymod: That game doesn't seem to be working for me, registering doesn't work, neither does retrieve password.

Last edited:
Back