Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[XBOX] Forza Horizon 3.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello all, Not many of you will be Forza fans but I know I certainly am. The game is not released yet but the Trailer is and I would like to share and watch it with you. far as I know it's only compatible with the Xbox one, it will not be compatible for the 360 or it may be in the future. PS4 users I don't think it's been released on Sony servers either.It looks awesome.-Greets,

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Is this game even out yet? I preordered it but I can't seem to download it. Everytime i try to it says its available as part of a bundle and its getting on my nerves, and I'm one step away from getting a refund.

Reaction score
Is this game even out yet? I preordered it but I can't seem to download it. Everytime i try to it says its available as part of a bundle and its getting on my nerves, and I'm one step away from getting a refund.

It came out yesterday. When you see the bundle bit, scroll down and it should say games included in the bundle, then click Standard Edition. (or whatever edition you ordered)

Reaction score
The excitement of installations...
JPride - [XBOX] Forza Horizon 3. - RaGEZONE Forums

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
It came out yesterday. When you see the bundle bit, scroll down and it should say games included in the bundle, then click Standard Edition. (or whatever edition you ordered)

JPride - [XBOX] Forza Horizon 3. - RaGEZONE Forums

I did that and I got to this page and still no download button.

Reaction score
I'm annoyed that I can't buy the e36 from the auto shop. They're being sold on the auction board for like 5 million as some 'Horizon Edition' which I didn't even know about.

But there's a radio station that's 100% drumnbass music, that'll do me nicely.

Also for anyone who wants to do some sick leet tandems or just cruise, my gt is 'When Bae Twerks'.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Got it to work. Just had to install Windows 10 Anniversary update. The game is pretty good but its a long way from being optimized for PC.

P.S: Don't get it if you're thinking about playing it on PC. The game is running horribly even on the best machines and they are not replying to anyone.

Last edited:
ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Reaction score
I'm annoyed that I can't buy the e36 from the auto shop. They're being sold on the auction board for like 5 million as some 'Horizon Edition' which I didn't even know about.

But there's a radio station that's 100% drumnbass music, that'll do me nicely.

Also for anyone who wants to do some sick leet tandems or just cruise, my gt is 'When Bae Twerks'.

As I remember I saw E36 in shop. Those "Horizon Edition" are special cars what you can get from wheel spin and they have some special bonuses like EXP Boost, Skills Boost etc. So that's why they are kinda expensive, because they have those special bonuses and they are rare since you can't buy them from shop.

Btw, you can win tuned E36 in one "master" street race (don't remember how are called that bigger street races) after completing first basic street races.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'll be getting this for the PC eventually. Thank god I can finally play this game again, haven't played it since the first Horizon on the 360. I now have a PS4 (which I'm gonna sell as I don't use it anymore) so wasn't able to play any of the other Forzas. Shame really because all the racing games on PS4 I have played are pretty poop.

Reaction score
As I remember I saw E36 in shop. Those "Horizon Edition" are special cars what you can get from wheel spin and they have some special bonuses like EXP Boost, Skills Boost etc. So that's why they are kinda expensive, because they have those special bonuses and they are rare since you can't buy them from shop.

Btw, you can win tuned E36 in one "master" street race (don't remember how are called that bigger street races) after completing first basic street races.

Do you know of any way to buy a standard E36 M3? I can only find the horizon edition which is like 5 million.

Also the e34 M5 is very weird to drive. Can't really explain it but no matter how much I alter the gear ratio, 3rd just doesn't like power.

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Reaction score
Do you know of any way to buy a standard E36 M3? I can only find the horizon edition which is like 5 million.

Check Auction house (not Rare cars) or market where are all cars. I cannot check it right now, I will be able to do so on Sunday.

And as I wrote before, if you will win first 4 or 5 street races (don't remember the exact number) you will unlock "Midnight battle" what is an special street race, where when you will win, you will get opponent's car. And in first Midnight battle is BMW E36 M3. You can easily win those street races also on Hard difficulty, on Expert mode it's a little bit harder, but still playable. On medium difficulty it was too easy.

Anyways, for me it's the best car game so far, 1000x better than the last Need for Speed. Btw, I didn't play any Forza before.

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Reaction score
Ok so I checked market and you cannot purchase BMW E36 directly here. So the only option is to win it in wheel spin or in midnight battle street race.

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Reaction score
Just unlocked the Goliath race, time to grind that XP and Creds with my horizon edition Jag!!

Yesterday I did Goliath race with Jaguar F-Type HE but only 3 laps, I get 12 wheel spins :laugh: Before I have made it with Ford Focus RS '17 HE (same number of laps) and I get "only" 8 wheel spins.

Anyways, do you have some nice tuning setup for RWD cars? It's kinda hard for me to drive them so I must always upgrade it to AWD :laugh: It's always going into drifts...

Back