[XBOX] Overwatch

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    516Posts

[XBOX] Overwatch

Anyone still playing overwatch? I'm keen to group for the additional XP. I'm 108 and climbing

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    5Posts

Re: [XBOX] Overwatch

Think Overwatch lost some players lately, but their current events seem to be making more people active on it. Good luck finding a group to play with, I was climbing up past 100 and I stopped playing for a few weeks and my level randomly got reset, unsure if that's meant to happen at a certain level or what, but it's annoying.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    516Posts

Quote Originally Posted by S0urz View Post
    Think Overwatch lost some players lately, but their current events seem to be making more people active on it. Good luck finding a group to play with, I was climbing up past 100 and I stopped playing for a few weeks and my level randomly got reset, unsure if that's meant to happen at a certain level or what, but it's annoying.
    After level 100 it will reset with a bronze star and so the process goes on. I found that XBOX has a group finder after posting this, needless to say it's full of toxic 12 year olds who can't handle one loss.

MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    8Posts

I don't think OW is dead.... Just search Overwatch Xbox groups on Facebook and use them to find people to play with!

Advertisement