Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nowcom/Rhaon shutting down alot of servers.

Reaction score
Well, here's kind of a public warning about releasing your servers to a wide audience.​

Rhaon/Nowcom has now shut down the two biggest Tales Runner servers, Aeon and Prizma Talesrunner.
mcaso123 - Nowcom/Rhaon shutting down alot of servers. - RaGEZONE Forums

Actions are now being taken against Tales Runner private servers
They've already proceeded to shut down the majority of Thai ones, and now they seem to be targeting some of the bigger English servers as well.
Now this doesn't exactly apply to every server opening, but I think its just to know there's now a higher chance of possible cease and desists letters being sent to you.

I hope you all know that private servers are illegal, as you are owning (and possibility profiting) off a copy of a a server you don't legally own.

So be warned when you think about opening up to donations (for items of course) or opening to a public audience.

The message usually comes from a fellow named Jin. They also contact through facebook.

then probably a contract like this

Last edited:
Reaction score
This contract is also the reason I do NOT make anymore youtube videos.
My videos are some of the only ones published on youtube, and those videos are direct evidence of me using an illegal copy of their server, and modifiying them, and teaching people how to.
I haven't gotten any atm, but they have the right to take down my youtube channel because of it, one that I actually upload on regularly and take great pride in.

Reaction score
Update: Rhaon has been giving some servers permission to run under the fact they dont call it "Runner' or Tales Runner.
I wouldn't trust that they'd let this pass for any old server, so still be cautious

Back