• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Please Help Me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to start a TR server for me and my friends but i just can't seem to get ahold of the game files. There are no peers so ofc Utorrent can't download without peers so i can't resume my process . Not sure what to do at this point?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah Game files and Server files are different. Are they not? I'm trying to get ahold of the game files but can't since they're on the stupid PB.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well Client and the Server are actually Different, but there are Many Tutorials that can Help you out... And if you want help too i could help too (btw ... I got my Server running but cant Enter with an Gpotato Client the Server lolz)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tbh I would worship some help. Me and my friends are devastated.I think i'll clear everything and start over. Do you know where i can at least get some clean Server files? The one i have from Kevin is not working out for me at all. Also i am using Hamachi

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add me on Skype : partyxe

I also Have Kevins Files.. and they work out for me after i found out some stuff that was pretty stupid.

If you want to test That your Client Works ... I also have Hamachi so you can test out My Setted up Server Files if they work... Well who knows... maybe they work or not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back