Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please Help Me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to start a TR server for me and my friends but i just can't seem to get ahold of the game files. There are no peers so ofc Utorrent can't download without peers so i can't resume my process . Not sure what to do at this point?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah Game files and Server files are different. Are they not? I'm trying to get ahold of the game files but can't since they're on the stupid PB.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well Client and the Server are actually Different, but there are Many Tutorials that can Help you out... And if you want help too i could help too (btw ... I got my Server running but cant Enter with an Gpotato Client the Server lolz)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tbh I would worship some help. Me and my friends are devastated.I think i'll clear everything and start over. Do you know where i can at least get some clean Server files? The one i have from Kevin is not working out for me at all. Also i am using Hamachi

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Add me on Skype : partyxe

I also Have Kevins Files.. and they work out for me after i found out some stuff that was pretty stupid.

If you want to test That your Client Works ... I also have Hamachi so you can test out My Setted up Server Files if they work... Well who knows... maybe they work or not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back