Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner Server Help Desk! (Fan Made)

Reaction score
Hello!
TR is a complicated game, and so are the servers that go with it!
This place is a list of where you can get help outa ragezone.
This helps reduce waiting time between replies and allows for more opportunities such as screen sharing, as well as reducing flood to the help section or other threads.

Here's some people you can contact if you need help. If you would like to be added or removed from this list at any time, please tell me.

I ask that you be nice and respectful to whoever you add for help, I know the people on here don't like smart-asses.

These are the skypes of people who can help!

mcaso123(My Skype) I know a lot of in and outs of servers, ask me anything!
Megaponder(Ragezone PM Only!) He's also a serv wiz, PM him for help.
amit.asaf(Amit Asaf on Ragezone)- She's an awesome dev, she's very good at teaching people things.

Reaction score
While the idea itself seems helpful, it kinda takes away the purpose of Ragezone don't you think?

Nope.
Ragezone gives you the ability to broadcast to multiple people that you wont be able to contact, or if you don't have a skype.
The helpdesk is simply for being able to do things like ask repeated questions without multiple threads. Helps have less clutter.

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
The purpose of a FAQ is to prevent creating Help threads on subjects that are already covered by it.
This means the Help section can be used for more advanced questions.

Reaction score
Keep in mind, I'd rather not have someone saying "oh you know the fix for it so you have to tell me it" then spamming PLEASEEEEEE, I atleast want something honest.

Here's an example of how you shouldn't act.
[3:50:26 PM] Randomidiot123: u know and can pls give me red name code
[3:50:27 PM] Randomidiot123: for tr
[3:50:29 PM] Randomidiot123: plssssssssssssss
[3:52:24 PM] [Trial] DJ Blaster - Mike - Mardia(mcaso123 formly known as mousecop): yah the code for it is
[3:52:27 PM] [Trial] DJ Blaster - Mike - Mardia(mcaso123 formly known as mousecop): (insert fake code here)
[3:56:12 PM] Randomidiot123: wow
[3:56:19 PM] Randomidiot123: i tought u help guys
[3:56:23 PM] Randomidiot123: noob

This actually happened. I edited out the name of the guy who messaged me it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My computer is currently broken. I wont be able to answer skype messages, so I'm off for an undetermined ammount of time.
I will still try and use my tablet and such to reply to things, but it wont be as consistent.

Reaction score
Turns out the laptop battery moved wihle I moved my laptop.
I had to replug it in.
duck.
Well my computer is back up and running, carry on with skype requests

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have any problems ? Contact me on skype Name : ryancortis I might be able to help you ;)

Back