Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Un-trustable people

Reaction score
Hello everyone! There's some bad people who make TR servers... and here's a list of them! These people may be scammers, hackers, or just really big douches.

1. Nicknames: Magikarp/Hen Name on Ragezone:vchibi . He was the original creator of Daemon Tales Runner, after the server got some donations he shut down the server, took the money, and ran. He's tried to send many people keyloggers and will try to hack you out of stuff if you let him.

2.Nickname: frsnes (Skype: frnses112)
Frsnes as well as being someone who is kind of annoying, has admitted to sending people on Ragezone keyloggers through images of "beta servers". If he asks you for help or tries to send you a file, I don't recommend you reply to it.

[10:15:16 AM] frnses- "Attractive--" IGN combat arms :D: u dont know i have 1000000 followers

^ I think that proves my point.

Those are really the only people I can find harmful at the moment, but I will be on the lookout.
:junglejane:

Last edited:
Back