Un-trustable people

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Tales Runner Helper mcaso123 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    AsylumLocation
    773Posts

    Un-trustable people

    Hello everyone! There's some bad people who make TR servers... and here's a list of them! These people may be scammers, hackers, or just really big douches.

    1. Nicknames: Magikarp/Hen Name on Ragezone:vchibi . He was the original creator of Daemon Tales Runner, after the server got some donations he shut down the server, took the money, and ran. He's tried to send many people keyloggers and will try to hack you out of stuff if you let him.

    2.Nickname: frsnes (Skype: frnses112)
    Frsnes as well as being someone who is kind of annoying, has admitted to sending people on Ragezone keyloggers through images of "beta servers". If he asks you for help or tries to send you a file, I don't recommend you reply to it.

    [10:15:16 AM] frnses- "Attractive--" IGN combat arms u dont know i have 1000000 followers

    ^ I think that proves my point.


    Those are really the only people I can find harmful at the moment, but I will be on the lookout.
    Last edited by mcaso123; 07-11-13 at 04:22 PM.


  2. #2
    Sharing is caring KillerStefan is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    2,643Posts

    Re: Un-trustable people

    A public hall of shame, seems like a good time to me!
    "Knowledge will become available to those who are determined"

    http://twitter.com/KillerStefan
    Follow my eSports org @ fb.com/TeamParia

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerStefan View Post
    Ask gPotato to send it to me then since they can just ask Nexon for my contact details
    Quote Originally Posted by border9008 View Post
    So.. if we contact Gpotato about the "database," our US tr info will be in the private version?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rishwin View Post
    We're getting alot of complaints against KillerStefan. I don't think it's because he's incompetent, but rather the members of that section seem to be.

  3. #3
    Hardcore Member Megaponder is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    asdfLocation
    118Posts

    Re: Un-trustable people

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerStefan View Post
    A public hall of shame, seems like a good time to me!
    I honestly thought you would disapprove of this thread
    But hey, not a bad thread anyways

  4. #4
    Sharing is caring KillerStefan is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    2,643Posts

    Re: Un-trustable people

    Quote Originally Posted by Megaponder View Post
    I honestly thought you would disapprove of this thread
    But hey, not a bad thread anyways
    Well, it's good for people to know the rotten pieces of in the scene.
    To be honest, I think all sections on RZ should have this.
    "Knowledge will become available to those who are determined"

    http://twitter.com/KillerStefan
    Follow my eSports org @ fb.com/TeamParia

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerStefan View Post
    Ask gPotato to send it to me then since they can just ask Nexon for my contact details
    Quote Originally Posted by border9008 View Post
    So.. if we contact Gpotato about the "database," our US tr info will be in the private version?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rishwin View Post
    We're getting alot of complaints against KillerStefan. I don't think it's because he's incompetent, but rather the members of that section seem to be.



Advertisement