• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Warning: Rhaon checks here

Reaction score
If you're publishing a server
don't publish it here.
Rhaon checks here.
Posted a mirror of my Server Creation tutorial and it was taken down a couple of hours later.
Just a warning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A moment of silence please.

R.I.P

It was a nice run. I have met some really nice people in this community and also made some good friends.

This is the last post I will be writing on this section of ragezone and possibly on all ragezone.

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the Talesrunner private server section.

Especially,
Mcaso123
Kevin
Megaponder

I guess this is a good bye
-rijsco

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need to revive this forum- it's dying slowly.
Soon it will be nothing-
I'll try to update stuff this summer.
Didn't Rhaon stopped working on the server 1 year ago?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well Rhaon always updates korean tr , Hk Talesrunner etc but they will never update the private servers they don't want us to have them.

Back