Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Files + Tool etc thread.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there mcaso123,

Let me introduce myself im 29 years old and im from The Netherlands. I used to play Talesrunner at the start of the gpotato release. I feel really old now having a wife and children.

Was planning to put up a privat server to test if it works.
I have some expierince with computer related stuff mostly mysql and php. (Making websites for a living) But this is kind of new for me.

I seen u put alot of effort in making these guides and i this message is to thank you for your effort. U and the community did a great job getting this all together.

If i have time i will try to follow the guide, to bad some videos where removed for copyrights. But i will just follow the text guide and see if i can get the job done. Thank you and all other people that worked on this project for your hard work.

Yours sincerely,

Flum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there mcaso123,

Let me introduce myself im 29 years old and im from The Netherlands. I used to play Talesrunner at the start of the gpotato release. I feel really old now having a wife and children.

Was planning to put up a privat server to test if it works.
I have some expierince with computer related stuff mostly mysql and php. (Making websites for a living) But this is kind of new for me.

I seen u put alot of effort in making these guides and i this message is to thank you for your effort. U and the community did a great job getting this all together.

If i have time i will try to follow the guide, to bad some videos where removed for copyrights. But i will just follow the text guide and see if i can get the job done. Thank you and all other people that worked on this project for your hard work.

Yours sincerely,

Flum

Mcaso's video was taken down . I re uploaded the tutorial :
I may also upload other tutorials. Feel free to ask me for any help ^_^

(P.s I got Mcaso's permission to re upload)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem i stuck in this step how to fix x-trap plz help me to fix it

Before change X-trap
mcaso123 - Files + Tool etc thread. - RaGEZONE Forums

And After Change X-trap
mcaso123 - Files + Tool etc thread. - RaGEZONE Forums

I watch how to make server form

Back