Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner Setup Video + Server Files by kevin3584

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well what physically adds then to the game?
It does but the game must have the files.
Well, if you don't get what I mean, if the item's missing from either the db or the game files, it's not available and I was guessing that Nyamochka already had the game files
I used Aeon's version and bought something new. Error was something about the server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It does but the game must have the files.
Well, if you don't get what I mean, if the item's missing from either the db or the game files, it's not available and I was guessing that Nyamochka already had the game files
I used Aeon's version and bought something new. Error was something about the server.
yes and Nyamochka Using My TalesRunner CLient....​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Guide TalesRunner Setup + DbFiles+Tools
Windows 8.1 Pro :p
the ip to all Tables is 127.0.0.1
Part 1:

Part 2:

Files Donwload
Enjoin!!!

Credits to PHPRap Db settings.
Credits Files to KillerStefan.
Client Credits To me :p

Kevin Is work In Windows 7 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the password of sa user? i can't find it ><
And I've another problem, When I trying to launch AgentServer or RoomServer its opens but I can't see it but, I can see it in the Task Manager..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the sa password? i can't find it ><
And I've another problem, When I trying to launch AgentServer or RoomServer its opens but I can't see it but, I can see it in the Task Manager..
You set the sa password by yourself just like creating a new account and once you've configured the database and the setting.ini files it will show.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You set the sa password by yourself just like creating a new account and once you've configured the database and the setting.ini files it will show.
Where can i set the pass? Security>Logins>sa and then change her? if yea so i did it and its not saves it ><
I'm changing and its back to the old one..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can i set the pass? Security>Logins>sa and then change her? if yea so i did it and its not saves it ><
I'm changing and its back to the old one..
Yeah you can change the sa password from there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you know which one is the old one, then use it.
If you don't know just make another server
This is the point, Its like the password automatically installed when i installed the sql..
And what do you mean when you're saying make another server? Re-install the SQL and install the DB again?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back