Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner Setup Video + Server Files by kevin3584

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
convert - Tales Runner Setup Video + Server Files by kevin3584 - RaGEZONE Forums
I convert it complete ^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keep in mind you have to press "commit to database" to apply any changes when you're using navicat.
^^ Can you share me your client is work with server?I've run the server (not bug such as video guide), but my client error can not connect to server!thank you :)

Reaction score
So far I have no xtrap bypass, there's some settings about it in serversettinginfo table but I haven't cared enough to screw with it. If you get an xtrap error when starting, make sure you run it as administrator

-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have a client for this, mind linking me(for give me if this was explained else were, i tend to make stupid mistakes sometimes.)

Reaction score

I can't buy item in shop and kevin3584 too ~~

I don't recommenced downloading kevins files... even though he uses them fine there's many people who keep getting alot of errors from it, just use the original source (which I have in mega)
Also if you use those files, they're edited

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill turn on my seeding as soon as I get home, make sure to lower yout seeding rate to increase the dl rate

Thank you much. Does it matter what client i use? says the english one is "for unpacking"

TBH I know next to nothing about Pserver stuff. The only experience i have with a pserver was playing with flyff server files back in i think vsersion 11? So I have literally no idea what i'm doing...

Reaction score
Thank you much. Does it matter what client i use? says the english one is "for unpacking"

TBH I know next to nothing about Pserver stuff. The only experience i have with a pserver was playing with flyff server files back in i think vsersion 11? So I have literally no idea what i'm doing...

Yes, it does matter what client you use.
The client works like this.
In its hex, it defines file location (ex: tr4/script/stringtable.txt) of alot of things that are necessary.
These include maps, item lists, startup commands, charecter stats, and of course a different hash.
Unless you have those source edit files if you're using an edited client, you wont be able to use it. But using a different client/files with a different DB basically causes alot of un-needed problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, it does matter what client you use.
The client works like this.
In its hex, it defines file location (ex: tr4/script/stringtable.txt) of alot of things that are necessary.
These include maps, item lists, startup commands, charecter stats, and of course a different hash.
Unless you have those source edit files if you're using an edited client, you wont be able to use it. But using a different client/files with a different DB basically causes alot of un-needed problems.

So i would just use the client from the tor and then the serverfiles from this: Server Files: (credit KillerStefan, Amit Asaf):

I'll probably have this question answered by the videos so forgive me, Will i need to use programs like Navicat/MySql?

Also, thank you for helping with all of this. It is in my eyes a great service and a very admirable idea to help capture and provide these files to preserve video game history.
I fee like videogames are an artwork that gets used and tossed away, with no mind to keep its past works alive, like we do with music, books, paintings, ect. So to me seeing people work for tireless hours to no only get these things working but provide help for others...
Console Emulator makers, PServer makers, You have a lot of my highest respect. -is hopelessly artsy-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone post the DB.bak, I am not able to use this "db_install_korea_2012_02_02"

Reaction score
So i would just use the client from the tor and then the serverfiles from this: Server Files: (credit KillerStefan, Amit Asaf):

I'll probably have this question answered by the videos so forgive me, Will i need to use programs like Navicat/MySql?

Also, thank you for helping with all of this. It is in my eyes a great service and a very admirable idea to help capture and provide these files to preserve video game history.
I fee like videogames are an artwork that gets used and tossed away, with no mind to keep its past works alive, like we do with music, books, paintings, ect. So to me seeing people work for tireless hours to no only get these things working but provide help for others...
Console Emulator makers, PServer makers, You have a lot of my highest respect. -is hopelessly artsy-

Yes, thats how it works.
You can use Navicat/MySQL but you would have to set it up in MSSQL and then use SQL Connection in Navicat Premium.
Its no problem, I'm really here to help. If you want to have my skype is mcaso123, I'm on most of the time and I'm willing to answer questions as long as someone isn't rude.
I believe that help should be public to anyone, because people have been anticipating to make servers of this game for quite a while, and now that the files and tutorials are out, people have a chance. But with all the bugs and glitches stopping people, its a real set back. I would hate to be waiting a couple of days just to fix one error.
Different versions and the way they work need to be documented so we know just to use what works and not try any edgy stuff, which helps save errors.

Back