Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully TalesRunner Server Creation (Server Files/DB/ODBC/Hamachi/IP) Daily Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for the big wait ... -.- i was a bit busy in the last time....

Requirments -

Server Files
Database
SQL Server Express 2008 r2
Hamachi (if you want to use hamachi instead of local IP)

ok lets begin!

SQL and Database Install Guide -

1) After you downloaded talesrunner server files, install SQL (if you dont have) using guide.rar (inside the archive of the server files credit:phprap)

2) use the same guide for the database install

SUCSESSFULLY PART 1 PASSED

Database modification -

1) go to CMSessionserver table ans write there your IP (use port as default everytime)
2) go to CMAgentServer table and write there your IP (use port as default)
3) go to agentserver table down and write there your IP
4) Do the same in all tables that acting on IP and Server from KillerStefan's Guide :p
5) after you wrote your IP in all 4 tables, go to server settings table and ddit as you wish
6) after that go to rha0n member table and edit yours again

SUCSESSFULLY PART 2 PASSED

Server Files Modification -

1) go to server files folder and go to agentserver firstly, edit there settings.ini as you did in DB
2)do the aame to all folders
3) now the server files and the DB are connected to your IP

SUCSESSFULLY PART 3 PASSED

ODBC -

in talesrunner unpacker thread theres a comment with guide, i will paste it here later

In-Game Guide -

coming soon!

Reaction score
sorry for the big wait ... -.- i was a bit busy in the last time....

Requirments -

Server Files
Database
SQL Server Express 2008 r2
Hamachi (if you want to use hamachi instead of local IP)

ok lets begin!

SQL and Database Install Guide -

1) After you downloaded talesrunner server files, install SQL (if you dont have) using guide.rar (inside the archive of the server files credit:phprap)

2) use the same guide for the database install

SUCSESSFULLY PART 1 PASSED

Database modification -

1) go to CMSessionserver table ans write there your IP (use port as default everytime)
2) go to CMAgentServer table and write there your IP (use port as default)
3) go to agentserver table down and write there your IP
4) Do the same in all tables that acting on IP and Server from KillerStefan's Guide :p
5) after you wrote your IP in all 4 tables, go to server settings table and ddit as you wish
6) after that go to rha0n member table and edit yours again

SUCSESSFULLY PART 2 PASSED

Server Files Modification -

1) go to server files folder and go to agentserver firstly, edit there settings.ini as you did in DB
2)do the aame to all folders
3) now the server files and the DB are connected to your IP

SUCSESSFULLY PART 3 PASSED

ODBC -

in talesrunner unpacker thread theres a comment with guide, i will paste it here later

In-Game Guide -

coming soon!

Can't wait for more updates!

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Post the links to the server/client files you used to fulfill this. Just makes it easier for the users.

Reaction score
It's being updated daily guys, keep this in mind.
I do warn you, Amit is a very very very dedicated student. She drops everything to go out of her way and study, so she lacks in time to builds guides like this, but gladly she does.
Also, I'm a member+ now, yay title for me.

I'd also reccomend most of you wait until Naty realeses the full english source to make your serv.

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
if people need's a guide to open a server , they should stop "Developing" (or at lest that what they think they do).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i add the cash / or point / gp ? to an account while i can add game money.

Last edited:
Reaction score
how can i add the cash / or point / gp ? to an account while i can add game money.

You get a set ammount of Tr when an account is made, but change the tr value in SQL for money. All users also get unlimited GP also in all servers, unless you change a file in db to not allow it (that tutorials in the unpacker thread, credit to Naty for it), in it you can also change starting money

I'll also visit this thread a couple times a day to answer questions people have and possibly post certain tips.
Heck, why not start now. The games physical pkg files are provided via a high seeded torrent credit to me. These files have been known to fix common errors such as file list.txt missing. Do not use updated prizma rars, those are custom files, and would require many edits, so obviously not gonna work. Google mcaso123 piratebay and look at my only torrent, and that's the files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You get a set ammount of Tr when an account is made, but change the tr value in SQL for money. All users also get unlimited GP also in all servers, unless you change a file in db to not allow it (that tutorials in the unpacker thread, credit to Naty for it), in it you can also change starting money

I'll also visit this thread a couple times a day to answer questions people have and possibly post certain tips.
Heck, why not start now. The games physical pkg files are provided via a high seeded torrent credit to me. These files have been known to fix common errors such as file list.txt missing. Do not use updated prizma rars, those are custom files, and would require many edits, so obviously not gonna work. Google mcaso123 piratebay and look at my only torrent, and that's the files.

i have fixed it

and i translated the game to full chinese :eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TR has a chinese version if I correctly know.
I actually have a couple of friends I know that speak chinese....... they could probably translate better than you can.

nope

although there is a chinese client, you cant use it directly
I have fixed it for a long long time :ehh::ehh::ehh:

Reaction score
Well, now the server guides up, time for some general tips and other poop.

1: Run trgame.exe as administrator, you will get an xtrap error if you don't.
2: Windows 8 seems to be semi non compatible with TR servers, demonstrated by Naty.
3: Upon Logging out, you need to re login twice to start playing again.
You can fix this though two ways. (brief explenation, credits to Naty)
1= fixed the stored procedure
2= auto updater with an "exited" status
both work fine, I'd recommend the auto launcher though.

PKGs work like this (List compiled by Naty (dam doesn't he do alot of poop), this information isn't really secretive)
tr1.pkg = GUI(FULL) + Maps info + intros + Particles effect.
tr2.pkg = Music/Sound (FULL)
tr3.pkg = Animation Files (Characters/Pets/Npcs/Objects) + Mesh Files + some more Particles effects .
tr4.pkg = "The Heart" - All text releated files (basically all tables , item , objects info and much more ..)
tr5.pkg = characters images .
tr6.pkg = Alchemist Icons,Modules,Particles effects for tr5.pkg .
tr7.pkg = pets modules folders (pet by pet) - images,modules,skins,particles effects,Mesh.
scripts.pkg = complied phyton scripts related to encoding , locale and more .

.png images are DDS images and can be opened with any program supports DDS (photoshop with extension and much more).
modules

Also, here are some tools for python (Credits jalejung)
They're nothing to important though
happy gaming~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
loool . u are really Ducking rude
i mean u cant use those file from official to replace directly
due to different version , u need to find out which file is incompatible , and export from the server , then format it

btw i am from hk and using .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back