Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully TalesRunner Server Creation (Server Files/DB/ODBC/Hamachi/IP) Daily Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have an problem..

C:\Users\Issac\AppData\Local\VirtualStore

a large amount of log files is created.. wtf

Reaction score
Which client for these ?

The one I posted.

i have an problem..

C:\Users\Issac\AppData\Local\VirtualStore

a large amount of log files is created.. wtf
Probably just logs of your agent server and such.

loool . u are really Ducking rude
i mean u cant use those file from official to replace directly
due to different version , u need to find out which file is incompatible , and export from the server , then format it

btw i am from hk and using .
You can...... Its worked on just about every server I've given them to. I don't think you understand that private servers run the official games files..... These files are an exact match to what the client used, I think it came from the dist...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, now the server guides up, time for some general tips and other poop.

1: Run trgame.exe as administrator, you will get an xtrap error if you don't.
2: Windows 8 seems to be semi non compatible with TR servers, demonstrated by Naty.
3: Upon Logging out, you need to re login twice to start playing again.
You can fix this though two ways. (brief explenation, credits to Naty)
1= fixed the stored procedure
2= auto updater with an "exited" status
both work fine, I'd recommend the auto launcher though.

PKGs work like this (List compiled by Naty (dam doesn't he do alot of poop), this information isn't really secretive)
tr1.pkg = GUI(FULL) + Maps info + intros + Particles effect.
tr2.pkg = Music/Sound (FULL)
tr3.pkg = Animation Files (Characters/Pets/Npcs/Objects) + Mesh Files + some more Particles effects .
tr4.pkg = "The Heart" - All text releated files (basically all tables , item , objects info and much more ..)
tr5.pkg = characters images .
tr6.pkg = Alchemist Icons,Modules,Particles effects for tr5.pkg .
tr7.pkg = pets modules folders (pet by pet) - images,modules,skins,particles effects,Mesh.
scripts.pkg = complied phyton scripts related to encoding , locale and more .

.png images are DDS images and can be opened with any program supports DDS (photoshop with extension and much more).
modules

Also, here are some tools for python (Credits jalejung)
They're nothing to important though
happy gaming~

Windows 8 was never compatible with launching the TR Servers, i have already tried it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I need Launcher Code. Can someone give me launcher code or project for visual basic 2010

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to run these files, but nothing happens, they just hang in the process and nothing appears
RoomServer.exe and AgentServer.exe

Windows 7 x64. SQL Express 2008 r2.

*solved*

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new problem, please help: Invalid hash
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/tales-runner-server-setup-823928/index18.html#post7333774 it did not help
a client I took from here http://forum.ragezone.com/f813/files-tool-etc-thread-935824/
laucnher here http://forum.ragezone.com/f813/c-source-tales-runner-launcher-936808/

2013/08/10 23:34:28 - Unknown protocol in CAgentServerManager::dispatchTCPPacket : 10004 from -1[]
2013/08/10 23:34:28 - Unknown protocol in CAgentServerManager::dispatchTCPPacket : 10134 from -1[]
2013/08/10 23:34:28 - [CAgentServerManager::dispatchTCPPacket]Remain Packet : Num = 10134, RemainSize = 4, PacketSize = 9 from -1[]
CAgent>>
2013/08/11 04:31:27 - Max query : name(usp_cm_updateUserCount), time(1), query(usp_cm_updateUserCount serverIP(varchar)(192.168.0.100) userCount(int)(0) )
2013/08/11 04:37:01 - Max query : name(usp_cm_updateUserCount), time(16), query(usp_cm_updateUserCount serverIP(varchar)(192.168.0.100) userCount(int)(0) )
and
invalid hash =(

nothing works =( any ideas? guys are very much needed help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back