Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully TalesRunner Server Creation (Server Files/DB/ODBC/Hamachi/IP) Daily Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think if Kevin Teran write a guide on installing the server, all the problems can disappear)
Although ... nothing supernatural should not be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved the problem with invalid Hash ^_^ yahooooooooo ^___^
*added*
Kevin!!! thanks for your client =) I took your translation. Thank you so much =) I love you =D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amit Asaf - Fully TalesRunner Server Creation (Server Files/DB/ODBC/Hamachi/IP) Daily Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
Much easier than I thought)))
*server setup - recommendations*
1. the server does not have to stand on 127.0.0.1 (take a local Ip, for example: 192.168.0.100)
2. IP settings in the tables: tblPCRoomIP\tblPCRoom\tblServerListAgentSvr\tblServerListRoomSvr\tblCM_ServerListAgentSvr\tblCM_ServerListSessionSvr.
3. everywhere in the server settings must be the same IP as a DB
4. do not need heroics in a database and remove the alleged "extra lines" if you do not know what it is then it is better not touch)

*Invalid Hash FIX*
I will not explain how I found the dependence of the client from the server LoadBalance, just go here:
..\agentserver\settings.ini > find the line LoadBalanceip=none < and write your IP here, for example: LoadBalanceip=192.168.0.100

I hope now things will get better in the tr section =)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amit Asaf - Fully TalesRunner Server Creation (Server Files/DB/ODBC/Hamachi/IP) Daily Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
1. the server does not have to stand on 127.0.0.1 (take a local Ip, for example: 192.168.0.100)
2. IP settings in the tables: tblPCRoomIP\tblPCRoom\tblServerListAgentSvr\tblServerListRoomSvr\tblCM_ServerListAgentSvr\tblCM_ServerListSessionSvr.
4. do not need heroics in a database and remove the alleged "extra lines" if you do not know what it is then it is better not touch)

*Invalid Hash FIX*
I will not explain how I found the dependence of the client from the server LoadBalance, just go here:
..\agentserver\settings.ini > find the line LoadBalanceip=none < and write your IP here, for example: LoadBalanceip=192.168.0.100

Nice I have Router and My server Working by 127.0.0.1 all Ips Only ,fdPublicIp is Other

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, it can be done, the main thing that was the same everywhere fdServerIP =)
not to do so sessionsrv = 127.0.0.1 roomsrv = 192.168.0.100 etc.
fdPublicIp can be another

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Invalid Hash FIX*

I love you for this. It works now :'D

Reaction score

*Invalid Hash FIX*

You've fixed a problem me and a friend have been trying to sort out for a VERY long time.
Thanks so much :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys can any one help me cuz when i upgradeing the db its error SQL i don't why plesae help me add me in Skype :essakhalid or facebook : Essa x Essa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no their is no reason to upgrade the db beacuze the db in my computer have like your error but chick out the sql need to be sql 2008r2 i know my error and i fix it!want any helep ask~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back