Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

usp_logout fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as i can say.. i used the phoenix client ... i tried everything i can i go to the lobby then i logout i got the USP Error but here's the mini - tip
Code:
2013/09/11 14:01:21 - usp_logout : 74, usp_logout servernum(int)(18) usernum(int)(3375) uid(varchar)(testerlant) nickName(varchar)(원피스는내꺼) exp(int)(197061) channelNum(int)(-1)
look the
Code:
servernum(int)(18) usernum(int)(3375) uid(varchar)(testerlant) nickName(varchar)(원피스는내꺼) exp(int)(197061) channelNum(int)(-1)
that's what you need to change
go to the SQL > Your GameServer Database > Programmibility > Stored Procedures > dbo.usp_logout > Right Click > Modify
Then set the code at the top from line from the ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[usp_logout]
to the DECLARE @ChannelNum INT;
tobe
Code:
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[usp_logout]
    @servernum INT,
    @usernum INT,
    @uid varchar,
    @nickName varchar,
    @exp int,
    @channelNum int
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON
EXEC dbo.usp_LogTranCount @@procid

UPDATE UserInfoLogin
SET        fdServerNum = 0, fdLastLogoutTime = GETDATE() WHERE fdUserNum = @usernum;

DECLARE @userid VARCHAR(50);
DECLARE @usernickname VARCHAR(50);
DECLARE @gamemoney INT;
then execute the script..
then .. i gtg i will be right back a few more hours from school to upload a a video.

Last edited:
Reaction score
as i can say.. i used the phoenix client ... i tried everything i can i go to the lobby then i logout i got the USP Error but here's the mini - tip
Code:
2013/09/11 14:01:21 - usp_logout : 74, usp_logout servernum(int)(18) usernum(int)(3375) uid(varchar)(testerlant) nickName(varchar)(원피스는내꺼) exp(int)(197061) channelNum(int)(-1)
look the
Code:
servernum(int)(18) usernum(int)(3375) uid(varchar)(testerlant) nickName(varchar)(원피스는내꺼) exp(int)(197061) channelNum(int)(-1)
that's what you need to change
go to the SQL > Your GameServer Database > Programmibility > Stored Procedures > dbo.usp_logout > Right Click > Modify
Then set the code at the top from line from the ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[usp_logout]
to the DECLARE @ChannelNum INT;
tobe
Code:
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[usp_logout]	@servernum INT,
	@usernum INT,
	@uid varchar,
	@nickName varchar,
	@exp int,
	@channelNum int
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON
EXEC dbo.usp_LogTranCount @@procid

UPDATE UserInfoLogin
SET		fdServerNum = 0, fdLastLogoutTime = GETDATE() WHERE fdUserNum = @usernum;

DECLARE @userid VARCHAR(50);
DECLARE @usernickname VARCHAR(50);
DECLARE @gamemoney INT;
then execute the script..
then .. i gtg i will be right back a few more hours from school to upload a a video.
I never get any of this, its probably because you're using phoenixes gay butt client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not onLy on phoenix's cLient, its on other cLients asweLL, Like the chinese version im using.
thanx for the tip Nathan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was hard for me to do that mcaso...
i tried to debug the AgentServer and look the logs for the _error and the log
then... i just smile and share to everyone after i solve it...

Back