Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TalesRunner X-Trap ERROR

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello how are you have not passed through here, well I decided to reopen my server Latino TalesRunner But I find the problem of x-trap not loading .... I guess it's a measure of who took Nowcom. to delete the private funded Servers. ...

Well Someone Met resolve this niggle? since it does not let me to the game: (

leave a video sample

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
h check this out kevin. Btw im gonna play your server. got bored of not playing talesrunner. Pm me if you need any help . (download that and put it in your xtrap folder) Xtrap has resently blocked all connections from tr servers,

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
h check this out kevin. Btw im gonna play your server. got bored of not playing talesrunner. Pm me if you need any help . (download that and put it in your xtrap folder) Xtrap has resently blocked all connections from tr servers,
hey i have the same problem and i did what u said and it didnt help me.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Place that in the folder of Xtrap it should work . Try it again or repatch Xtrap also if the problem persists send me a screen of the error.

Upvote 0
Back