Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Eli Gigi: You need yo instal .NET FrameWork 4.0, this error, says that you have older version, you can look on this page (with error) and at the bottom you can see .NET FrameWork Version.

Can you please Re-Upload Video on Mediafire, or another one file share?
Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there alot of bugs into the game while your playing, the character get stocked and also sometimes when you shot on the floor, the objects not missing and thats making Character Freeze Bug, anyone have idea how to fix it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys could you tell me how to edit objects in the shop and the prices? I also have the problem armory fortify the boomerang to +12 but does not change its shape ... place 1 photos
+12 Remains so
00 - DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

I want to become so
00 - DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re-upload video please. or can any one post about the IIS. thx

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys could you tell me how to edit objects in the shop and the prices? I also have the problem armory fortify the boomerang to +12 but does not change its shape ... place 1 photos
+12 Remains so
View attachment 106474

I want to become so
View attachment 106475

I only know how to add bommerang +12 to your account.Do you need that?
And about how to edit objects in the shop.It has 6 steps:
1.Down uncompress XML file tool :

2.You must to know Template ID of item you want to add.You can download it here:

3.Open Uncompress XML file.
- Open shopgoodshowlist.xml in your Request folder.
- Choose folder to save and click uncompress and begin

4.Open file you Uncompress.
- Find Template ID of item same type of item you want.
- Copy that line and paste it behind and change Template ID to Template ID of item you want

5.Open SQL and find dbo.shop,right click and click edit.
- Change columm Avalue1, Bvalue1, Cvalue1(They are price of item).

6.Open Uncompress XML file and open shopgoodshowlist.xml you changed.
- Save it to Request folder(I think you should make backup file) ---> Replace it.
- Click Compress and begin.
----->Join game and see ^^

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please re-upload video i need this video to create server....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i want this topic too :)) im downloading SQL now.. i have net frame 4.0 and 3.5 sp1 :)) hope it's work thanks :))

how to translate it to English ?? please <---!!!:eek:tt:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me i got the same problem with Nama saya the "RED THING" please release a tutorial thanks!

Back