Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have three kids I hope someone claims to be able to help:

1) I would like to rename the buildings of the city map you know how to do it?

2) angelic arm does not work how can I fix this?

3) implement new boatyard <<< (some can be seen in the game but not part) you could kindly help me do I like all those who help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my iis not working....when i log in 127.0.0.1 don,t see anything just white...help me

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello guyssssssssssssssssssssssss thisssssssssssssssssss issssssssssssssssssssss theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooo upload by LeonardoLeoni14

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This version is not the full version.The game, there are many BUG.Whether there is a complete version of the service and client?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
problm server run look my photo help help help:w00t:
ddtank - DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to setting xml

n share to me plzz

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
welington - DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

when i change to eng building,,,
why,,,,,??? help me plzzz,,,

Back