Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here comes another issue once i get into the channel selection
'o servidor desejado esta em manutencao por favor escolha outro servidor'
Server maintenance it said~~

How should i fixed it?

For my problem,
Just check these 4 tables:
Fight_Rate,Rate, and other 2 tables to match the server_list's ServerID and see whether they are matching or not?

as i assume it couldn't connect to the server in early stage (After exec Start.bat - > It will not display 'Server is open for connection') which eventually will turn to Server is 'stop'

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys.. i got a problem.. huuu
this is the screenshot..
please help me to fix this..
thanks all.! :D
welington - DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel - RaGEZONE Forums
errorrr - DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who can help me how to use all files step by step .. ??? ^_^ i want to make private server of ddtank.. please Help me.. VIA T,V

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh no your TUTORIAL was delete...please help me set it :(

Reaction score
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Any One Know That ...Please To Help Me ...............

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello anyone can help me there is no tutorial video link has broken. I dont know how to setup a ddtank server need assistance thx :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi..this is what i've done with the setup files learnt from several thread's owner:

1) Download the setup files
2) Put the web files(Gamegunny,Request,Resource) and server files in different location (that u able to edit easily)
3) Setup IIS (Credit to Nanoman)
-> Install IIS server (+asp.net)
-Open IIS Manager
-In Default Website | Properties| Asp.Net tab,Set asp.net version to framework 4.0
-Add 3 new virtual directories for default website - Gamegunny, Request and Resource. Set Gamegunny and Request as applications. (For each virtual directories,just 'point it' to the directory of your respective Web's Gamegunny,Request,Resource directory.
- Go to: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319 and run "aspnet_regiis.exe -i"
4) Setup your database and attach the bak files download - In table 'Server_List',Edit ur IP address to ur own pc IP (if using my config files later,just need to set it to 192.168.1.20)
5) As for editing config inside both Web folders(GameGunny,Request,Resource) & Server(Center,Road,Service)
Will upload directly so that u guys can skip config this hectic task :p:

6)Run the Start.bat(server side) & 'restart' again the default website(IIS manager)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
upload video please mediafire dont youtube...Pleasee
my server runing but eror

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to edit password admin n register?

how to edit password admin n register ?

Back