Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDtank II Site ( English ) + New loading.swf

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Preview :
Kurokiri - DDtank II Site ( English ) + New loading.swf - RaGEZONE Forums

Kurokiri - DDtank II Site ( English ) + New loading.swf - RaGEZONE Forums

Link :
Password : ddtankps

Get The Server Here ~> DDtank II r2.7 Link : Click Here

Tutorial Setup DDtank II:

Credit To : Trminhpc
Stormcch ( For Share DDtank II r2.7 )
Edit / Translate By DDtankPS ( Me )

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see.. if there anything else i could do.. feel free to ask, i might be able to help u translate..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do u have complete ddtank files eng in any version?? could u release it? its ok if it an older version.. as long its eng..

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
do u have complete ddtank files eng in any version?? could u release it? its ok if it an older version.. as long its eng..

i got 90 % english UI but it ddtank 3.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean the game... i need the game in english.. not just website..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We officially have a section! Thank you everyone who helped contribute and support. I really appreciate the effort. Best thing is, it took us less then 1 month. Bravo! :thumbup:

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We officially have a section! Thank you everyone who helped contribute and support. I really appreciate the effort. Best thing is, it took us less then 1 month. Bravo! :thumbup:

thank to you because suggest it ! :D

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
yeah.. i read the other post i said need to make 2 room.. :p .. n it works... but something weird.. y sometimes the game will loaded in english.. but sometimes other player got vietnamese.. ??? really weird..

Both client and server side has to be english to see everything in english obviously.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah.. i read the other post i said need to make 2 room.. :p .. n it works... but something weird.. y sometimes the game will loaded in english.. but sometimes other player got vietnamese.. ??? really weird..

like @nanoman said , your database , UI , request must in english.. all english ~

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
All text for modules are located in language.txt files.
If you see a module name then that means there is no text for the module, so you have to add it OR just search through the source code for module name and see what's the problem there or how even if it reads the module text that should be given to the user or not.

Back