Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDtank II Site ( English ) + New loading.swf

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All text for modules are located in language.txt files.
If you see a module name then that means there is no text for the module, so you have to add it OR just search through the source code for module name and see what's the problem there or how even if it reads the module text that should be given to the user or not.

It Working If We Add It Manually ?

@kitez Why You Not Install The TeamViewer ?!

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
It Working If We Add It Manually ?

Instead of asking you could of already tested and then told us if it worked or not.

Also you asked for tools and I suggested Fiddler or Charles, then why are you not using those to see what actually sends the module name instead of text?
If server isn't sending that text then it's inside of the game client (decompile the game client and look for it there), BUT if server is sending it then do what I suggested previously.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Instead of asking you could of already tested and then told us if it worked or not.

Also you asked for tools and I suggested Fiddler or Charles, then why are you not using those to see what actually sends the module name instead of text?
If server isn't sending that text then it's inside of the game client (decompile the game client and look for it there), BUT if server is sending it then do what I suggested previously.

:O iam not very well in english sorry.. but i can undrstand it little ~

Reaction score
oh.. last time i use it .. it work .. i nver get the 'incorrect size'

*rep me plz ~

what i meant is not 'error incorrect size', but the resulted file after compressed.

language.png file size is 73.2 KB, language_2.png (this is the name when i compress language.txt) is 22 bytes. this is an error. i can't uncompress it.

that's why i'm asking you if you know how to do it, could you make the tutorial how to pack it back to png? i guess the tutorial will help a lot.

All text for modules are located in language.txt files.
If you see a module name then that means there is no text for the module, so you have to add it OR just search through the source code for module name and see what's the problem there or how even if it reads the module text that should be given to the user or not.

you're right. all text are in language.txt files. that's why this is gonna be difficult to translate, because the only hope is google translate.

Reaction score
you're right. all text are in language.txt files. that's why this is gonna be difficult to translate, because the only hope is google translate.

If you know what text should be there then it's easier.
For example - translate with google translate + common sense and then check in the game and if something is wrong then edit it to a more proper text.
That's the only way how to translate files.

Reaction score
If you know what text should be there then it's easier.
For example - translate with google translate + common sense and then check in the game and if something is wrong then edit it to a more proper text.
That's the only way how to translate files.
yup, that's also what i'm thinking.

the problem now is that i can't pack it back to png. so i can't test it.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so can you upload the languange.png here?

Reaction score
so can you upload the languange.png here?

you can find the origin language.png in Resource/Res/flash/ui/vietnam folder.

sorry, can't attach it, got rejected because not valid image file.

How did you unpack it in the first place?

Edit: language.png is just a .zip file with renamed extension to .png lol

i'm using ddtank png tool that Ipan Dungun released.

Reaction score
i'm using ddtank png tool that Ipan Dungun released.

Basically as I said language.png is just a .zip file.
Rename language.png to language.zip, then extract the language.txt from it, modify it and then just move the language.txt back into language.zip and rename back to language.png.

Reaction score
Basically as I said language.png is just a .zip file.
Rename language.png to language.zip, then extract the language.txt from it, modify it and then just move the language.txt back into language.zip and rename back to language.png.

haha...sorry, when i reply your post i was eating. so i just 'write carelessly'.

you're right, this is just a .zip file. lol.

i thought that the file have some keys or encryption, so we have to use 'special tool' to uncompress it. that's why i'm using iPan Dungun tool.

anyway, it works guys. here it is.
Kurokiri - DDtank II Site ( English ) + New loading.swf - RaGEZONE Forums

i translate it to my language not english.

well, i guess i don't need to use the tool anymore.

it's a long way to translate all of this, not to mention the swf and image file.

Reaction score
oh nice.. so what your languange indo ? so you translate the language.png in the res/flash/ui ?

yes, i changed it to indo.

yes, you must translate that file (language.png) in Res\flash\ui\vietnam. you can change it to malay if you want.

i'm still translating.

btw, do you know how to change item name? is it from database or what?

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes, i changed it to indo.

yes, you must translate that file (language.png) in Res\flash\ui\vietnam. you can change it to malay if you want.

i'm still translating.

btw, do you know how to change item name? is it from database or what?

you need to translate the item in the :
#1 templatealllist.xml in request
#2 database db_tank.dbo.shop_goods <~ you can use my previous tutorial ~

Reaction score
here is my language.txt file, half finished. translated to english and some indonesian, thx to Google Translate for this... :lol:

it's little mess (grammar) because Google translate the vietname to "uncommon" english.

just put this file in ddtank\Res\flash\ui\vietnam folder. you can replace/rename the old one. don't forget to pack it back to language.png (just rar this and rename it from language.rar to language.png).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
here is my language.txt file, half finished. translated to english and some indonesian, thx to Google Translate for this... :lol:

it's little mess (grammar) because Google translate the vietname to "uncommon" english.

just put this file in ddtank\Res\flash\ui\vietnam folder. you can replace/rename the old one. don't forget to pack it back to language.png (just rar this and rename it from language.rar to language.png).

thank for that.. yeah agree .. now I stop ddtank II project for awhile.. I just want to fix ddtank 3.0 first.

Back