Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank II Source+Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone tell Me How i can pass the part Where You Press Gameserver.sln and Microsoft Visual C++ Express says "Cannot be oppened because projct ty ".Csproj" Any hints on how to oppen that kinda files or wich programs?

Ty

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone tell Me How i can pass the part Where You Press Gameserver.sln and Microsoft Visual C++ Express says "Cannot be oppened because projct ty ".Csproj" Any hints on how to oppen that kinda files or wich programs?

Ty

Server is in ASP.NET / C#.
I suggest you install either Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is in ASP.NET / C#.
I suggest you install either Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012.

Buuut i I have C++ Microsoft visual Studio 2010

----------------------------------------------------

Finally and Ty :D I guess it was that...... i guess were bit slow on downloading new stuff since comp full of useless ones hahah

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys

After pasting pkg.WriteBoolean(false); Didnt get what he did in video When Game.service turned black instead of Game.server (rebuilded?)
And where did he get the Center - Fighting - RoadDDTankII on Desktop? (Sorry silly Questions But i dont have thouse)

Well then you can't do anything with it related to DDTank.
Install Visual Studio 2010 so it includes C# and ASP.NET!

You Know

After pasting pkg.WriteBoolean(false); Didnt get what he did in video When Game.service turned black instead of Game.server (rebuilded?)
And where did he get the Center - Fighting - RoadDDTankII on Desktop? (Sorry silly Questions But i dont have thouse) ???

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
at Center.Server.CenterService.Start() in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\Services\CenterService.cs:line 288
16:19:40,687 - [MAIN] - ERROR - Center.Server.CenterServer - SaveRecordProc
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Center.Server.Statics.LogMgr.get_SaveRecordSecond() in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\Statics\LogMgr.cs:line 46
at Center.Server.Statics.LogMgr.Save() in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\Statics\LogMgr.cs:line 107
at Center.Server.CenterServer.SaveRecordProc(Object sender) in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\CenterServer.cs:line 393

This is an error in the center.service logs... What must be changed to correct it ? and...what config do I change the destination it is referring to ? (The E:\demo..bla bla reference....as I have this on a different drive letter..) Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
at Center.Server.CenterService.Start() in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\Services\CenterService.cs:line 288
16:19:40,687 - [MAIN] - ERROR - Center.Server.CenterServer - SaveRecordProc
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Center.Server.Statics.LogMgr.get_SaveRecordSecond() in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\Statics\LogMgr.cs:line 46
at Center.Server.Statics.LogMgr.Save() in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\Statics\LogMgr.cs:line 107
at Center.Server.CenterServer.SaveRecordProc(Object sender) in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\CenterServer.cs:line 393

This is an error in the center.service logs... What must be changed to correct it ? and...what config do I change the destination it is referring to ? (The E:\demo..bla bla reference....as I have this on a different drive letter..) Thanks for any help.

are you check your sql correctly ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found The Desktop Icons (thanks to Previous post heheh ) But still Stuck Anyone who has Dont this process and knows Bunch of Stuff Can you Add Me And Talk in Skype or somewhere faster? Pm My profile or add and i send my skype Nick. Thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help please!
Put this assembly and run it through hamachi
When you run the Road Service at the end of an error

Connect 127.0.0.1:9208 failed!

I sit and I can not understand what is wrong please help to solve

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Help please!
Put this assembly and run it through hamachi
When you run the Road Service at the end of an error

Connect 127.0.0.1:9208 failed!

I sit and I can not understand what is wrong please help to solve

please config the batlle.xml in the road server too..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm ...

Now everything runs fine, but when entering the server when the 13/13 hangs and gives everyone who comes to an error

bad54 - DDTank II Source+Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As it is there to change? only table there, and I do not know how to change

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As it is there to change? only table there, and I do not know how to change

right click the tables and click edit the top 200.. if the ip not same with other just go at the ip and change the value

Back