"DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 94
  1. #1
    4ever Alone = my religion nanoman is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    564Posts

    "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source
    INTRODUCTION

    Files are based on the "DDTank II R4" files, but "DDTank Squad" applied their own fixes and changes.

    What I merely did was cleaned the files up, repacked them and decompiled the Center, Fight and Road servers. Cheers~


    CHANGES

    - Tutorial 100%
    - Some boatyards added/fixed
    - Old pearl system (3.0)
    - No more items dissapearing after relog
    - Disconect bug 70% fixed
    - Pets
    - and other fixes...

    ...though they seem to have added new bugs of their own, but anyways so far these are the most complete files for now.


    REQUIREMENTS

    - Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
    - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (for decompiled source)
    - Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (for database)
    - 7-Zip (for extracting the archives)
    - IIS, UltiDev Web Server Pro or Abyss Web Server (for request and website)


    DOWNLOADS

    - Database (2,48 MB)
    -- Mirror 1
    -- Mirror 2
    -- Mirror 3

    - Server (binary files) (6,34 MB)
    -- Mirror 1
    -- Mirror 2
    -- Mirror 3

    - Request (3,47 MB)
    -- Mirror 1
    -- Mirror 2
    -- Mirror 3

    - Website (12 MB)
    -- Mirror 1
    -- Mirror 2
    -- Mirror 3

    - Resource (527 MB)
    -- Mirror 1
    -- Mirror 2
    -- Mirror 3

    - Server (decompiled source) (3,58 MB)
    -- Mirror 1
    -- Mirror 2
    -- Mirror 3

    - Website .PSD (264 MB)
    -- Mirror 1
    -- Mirror 2
    -- Mirror 3


    CREDITS

    - 7road for the game

    - whoever stole/leaked/shared the original files

    - whoever edited/fixed the original files

    - JhoneTec and gustavoads for the DDTank Squad files

    - nanoman for decompiling and cleaning up
    Last edited by nanoman; 22-07-13 at 05:14 AM. Reason: add mirror


  2. #2
    dat face Kurokiri is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    ClassroomLocation
    1,756Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    Quote Originally Posted by nanoman View Post
    CHANGES

    - Tutorial 100%
    - Some boatyards added/fixed
    - Old pearl system (3.0)
    - No more items dissapearing after relog
    - Disconect bug 70% fixed
    - Pets
    - and other fixes...

    ...though they seem to have added new bugs of their own, but anyways so far these are the most complete files for now.
    have you try this files ? its truly many fixed bug ? i hope there are fixed than ddtank II r2.7

  3. #3
    4ever Alone = my religion nanoman is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    564Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle RaGE View Post
    have you try this files ? its truly many fixed bug ? i hope there are fixed than ddtank II r2.7
    Yea I tried them, but they are still a bit bugged + they added their own bugs.
    What I personally would suggest is either simply use R2.7 and fix all the bugs or wait for new release.
    All we need is one stable version with all bugs fixed and then we can start implementing new things.

  4. #4
    dat face Kurokiri is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    ClassroomLocation
    1,756Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    Quote Originally Posted by nanoman View Post
    Yea I tried them, but they are still a bit bugged + they added their own bugs.
    What I personally would suggest is either simply use R2.7 and fix all the bugs or wait for new release.
    All we need is one stable version with all bugs fixed and then we can start implementing new things.
    i am agree with you.. if i got time i will decompile my own emulator..

  5. #5
    Account Inactive Julianu Gueimes is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    failed to restore the database, very good files

  6. #6
    dat face Kurokiri is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    ClassroomLocation
    1,756Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    Quote Originally Posted by Julianu Gueimes View Post
    failed to restore the database, very good files
    can you upload the screenshot how it failed ?

  7. #7
    4ever Alone = my religion nanoman is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    564Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    Quote Originally Posted by Julianu Gueimes View Post
    failed to restore the database, very good files
    You need MSSQL 2012.
    Last edited by nanoman; 21-10-20 at 10:26 PM.

  8. #8
    dat face Kurokiri is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    ClassroomLocation
    1,756Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    so this files cant be used for sql server 2008 ? OMG

  9. #9
    4ever Alone = my religion nanoman is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    564Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle RaGE View Post
    so this files cant be used for sql server 2008 ? OMG
    Databases are usually not backwards compatible.

    I use VS 2010 and MSSQL 2012, so if you want to use these files then you will need the same.

  10. #10
    dat face Kurokiri is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    ClassroomLocation
    1,756Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    so this pack is just similar with r2.7 so i think sql 2008 can handle the database..

  11. #11
    4ever Alone = my religion nanoman is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    564Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle RaGE View Post
    so this pack is just similar with r2.7 so i think sql 2008 can handle the database..
    I highly doubt it, but you can try.
    And no these files are like R4, but better sort of. Though without the original source I personally wouldn't develop based on this, but rather use this as a sample for fixing some bugs, etc.

  12. #12
    dat face Kurokiri is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    ClassroomLocation
    1,756Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    Quote Originally Posted by nanoman View Post
    I highly doubt it, but you can try.
    And no these files are like R4, but better sort of. Though without the original source I personally wouldn't develop based on this, but rather use this as a sample for fixing some bugs, etc.
    yeah.. i got that.. this is most stable ddtank II pack for this time i think ..

  13. #13
    Account Inactive Julianu Gueimes is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    PETs don't work in battles and instances

    I thought I was running the pets without messing anything ¬ ¬

    @Edit: I forgot to equip the skill of the pet
    Last edited by Julianu Gueimes; 13-07-13 at 09:21 PM.

  14. #14
    Account Inactive nhklovegun is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    nanoman you are my idol. all the decompiled source you made are amazing. thanks bro

  15. #15
    Orang Asli - Semai - 华人 MrStormccH is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,707Posts

    Re: "DDTank II Squad" files (cleaned and repacked) + decompiled source

    nanoman !!!
    this file support lan ip or wan ip ??
    Currently running a Startup With friends
    Generating $$



Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Advertisement