Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDtank Pop Serve Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server:

Request:

Another Request:

Gunny:

emulator:

db:

Another Db:

Webshop:

I decided to put here because I'm stopping this ddtank files I bought them with a limb here the ragezone he had bought with someone else's there then no one willcomplain about them because
bought :)

link on : ddtankpop.com.br

att

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files are uploaded in 2012, 5.5 version has not developed.File just 3.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, thanks jimmyDEV to share these files.......Lie to you? Not funny,This version in China called DDTANK3.0(弹弹堂3.0新纪元),DDTANKII-Rxx was developed after DDTANK3.0 ,More precisely, Version(2.0-3.x) is a small version of DDTANK(I),DDTANK3.x ,Ui interface optimized,More like DDTANKII. Old file,but But also a very good version. version(4.x-6.0) is DDTANKII( or GunnyII), version (6.1-6.7) is DDTANKIII(or gunny 3).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server:

Request:

Another Request:

Gunny:

emulator:

db:

Another Db:

Webshop:

I decided to put here because I'm stopping this ddtank files I bought them with a limb here the ragezone he had bought with someone else's there then no one willcomplain about them because
bought :)

link on : ddtankpop.com.br

att

any guide bro?
plz<<<<<<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
13:10:28,387 - [MAIN] - ERROR - Game.Logic.MapMgr - Map's file is not exist!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its telling me that the map file doesnt exist, anyone knows?

Back